X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
    not sure why youtube tags don't work on TBH
    https://youtu.be/sVHv7EhqNMY?t=14
    That might be funny in a few years......

Comment

not sure why youtube tags don't work on TBH
      https://youtu.be/sVHv7EhqNMY?t=14

I’ve been waiting on one of these to fall as mentioned earlier in the week. Too funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
        Sorry to veer away from the A&M/UT conversation but I’m wondering what you guys from the remaining Big 12 schools think about a full merger with the PAC 12. I think this makes some sense. Article from “PistolsFiring” an OSU blog:

https://pistolsfiringblog.com/why-me...-both-leagues/
        It doesn't make $cents$, if PAC can't pull teams from the Big 10 they will stay at 12. What your going to see is a Big 12 with 4 new teams until KU, WVU and maybe ISU convince one of the bigger conferences to take them, and they will just continue to add lesser programs as those state schools leave. This could be drawn out for years and when the dust settles some of the reamaining 8 will be on the outside looking in. I don't think any of the remaining texas schools get in anywhere, UT and A&M own the state.
        Last edited by bossbowman; 07-24-2021, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Ironically this was after aTm last championship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Rookies, the got the OU score wrong. LOL!

Comment

I'll be quite frank I think Tech, Baylor, TCU, KSU, OSU, and maybe ISU are SCREWED!

Comment

I'll be quite frank I think Tech, Baylor, TCU, KSU, OSU, and maybe ISU are SCREWED!

I think Tech, TCU, and osu, will find a landing spot. I don’t really care about baylor…

Comment

Where?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Think about the Saturday’s in the fall when the schedule is stacked with LSU, bama, auburn, Georgia, Florida, A&M, OU, Texas

It’s gonna be a gauntlet from hell, but some awesome schedules for us fans.

Our football team is positioned well now with fisher and recruiting along both our lines. We aren’t the AM of the big 12 anymore, and hopefully for as long as Fisher is around.

Also we’re like 19-18 vs Texas since 1975 so anyone bitching about them joining needs to be coming from an off field administrative stand point and how they want to do business, not on the field. Let’s play

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                        Think about the Saturday’s in the fall when the schedule is stacked with LSU, bama, auburn, Georgia, Florida, A&M, OU, Texas

Our football team is positioned well now with fisher and recruiting along both our lines. We aren’t the AM of the big 12 anymore, and hopefully for as long as Fisher is around.

Also we’re like 19-18 vs Texas since 1975 so anyone bitching about them joining needs to be coming from an off field administrative stand point and how they want to do business, not on the field. Let’s play
                        I’d bet those numbers are a little off.

Comment

Nope. He is right. The 7 before that were Texas wins so 25-19 in my lifetime. 11-5 Texas in the Big 12.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 07-24-2021, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
                            I’d bet those numbers are a little off.

The 80s were rough…

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Nope. He is right. The 7 before that were Texas wins so 25-19 in my lifetime. 11-5 Texas in the Big 12.

I stand corrected

Comment

College Football Summer Ramp Up...

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post

Finally a solid Aggie take some great games to come LETS PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X