Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tactacam sd card question

Instructions say 32gb class 10 U3
    This is the only 32 U3 I can find. Guy at Best Buy said this will work. Is this correct??
    Attached Files

There is a bunch on Amazon. Just do a search for 32 gb class 10 u3 sad card.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yes . .

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
        There is a bunch on Amazon. Just do a search for 32 gb class 10 u3 sad card.

Bisch

Yes I know but I want to put it out tomorrow so looking all over town. Just need to know if this one will work?

Comment

Yes. It will work.

Comment

Oh, ok! That will work.

Bisch

Comment

A 16G will work also. It doesn’t have to be 32G. I use the Sandisk from Walmart

Comment

Why won’t this thing pair with WiFi to my phone?

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                  Pair it, or trying to test to see if pics get sent to your phone? And FYI, I have one camera that has an 8gb card because that's what I found in my bag when I put it out.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

I think you have to pair it with the Bluetooth connection after turning the blue light on - not in the WiFi section, then go to your Tacticam app and add the camera.

Haven’t done this in a while, but pretty sure that’s how it’s done. I usually just turn it on, let it go to sleep, activate it when I need to record.
                    Last edited by tpcollins; 07-16-2021, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Instructions say 32gb class 10 U3
                      This is the only 32 U3 I can find. Guy at Best Buy said this will work. Is this correct??
                      This SD card will work. I use the exact same one. Insert the smaller chip into the SD card.

Comment

Yes, the card should work, but if you begin having issues, that could be the problem. As far as the wifi issue, that could be because you are at home and it is connecting to your home wifi. If it does that, forget your home wifi and connect to the camera's wifi and you should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnson View Post
                          This SD card will work. I use the exact same one. Insert the smaller chip into the SD card.
                          Well **** call me really stupid!!!! Didn’t think to put small chip in bigger one!!!
                          Does that have anything to do with not connecting to phone?

Comment

Probably.

The smaller chip is the actual SD Card. The larger part is an adapter which will allow the micro card to plug into a full size SD slot.

Comment

Well **** call me really stupid!!!! Didn’t think to put small chip in bigger one!!!
                              Does that have anything to do with not connecting to phone?
                              Ok your a dummy! You said to.

Comment

Working...
                              X