Best head lamps and green feeder lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best head lamps and green feeder lights

What’s the got to LED head lamp nowadays? Petzl?

Also looking for green LED feeder lights for my hog feeder. Anyone recommend the Moultre 50.00 model?

Thanks

Might be a post by "Smart" can't remember. But, they bought lights from harbor freight painted the lenses green and created their own. Could be dreaming about this... but I feel confident I read that. Maybe search cheap feeder lights. Or feeder lights harbor freight.

Comment

I just bought the Fenix HM65R head lamp and super impressed. It has spotlight and floodlight you can run separate or run both at same time.

I’m a huge fan of Fenix lights and this one doesn’t disappoint.

Comment

Elusive Wildlife . . Kill lights, solar batteries, headlights, etc . .

Comment

Originally posted by BillyJack1975 View Post
          What’s the got to LED head lamp nowadays? Petzl?

Also looking for green LED feeder lights for my hog feeder. Anyone recommend the Moultre 50.00 model?

Thanks
          Keep an eye on camofire for headlamps. Petzl are good. I've got a few of these. Cant have too many.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I am trying these

I am trying some lilbees I found on Amazon. Solar and motion activated green led.

You can get 2 for $56.00. I just put them out and have not had a chance to sit in front of them yet.

I’ll let you know

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                Might be a post by "Smart" can't remember. But, they bought lights from harbor freight painted the lenses green and created their own. Could be dreaming about this... but I feel confident I read that. Maybe search cheap feeder lights. Or feeder lights harbor freight.

Wasn't me..I use Sniper Hog Lights. Head Lamp and Bow mounted

Comment

[ATTACH]1054064[/ATTACH

@ 25 yards, Kill Light is very impressive
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    I just bought the Fenix HM65R head lamp and super impressed. It has spotlight and floodlight you can run separate or run both at same time.

I’m a huge fan of Fenix lights and this one doesn’t disappoint.
                    Same here, have quite a few Fenix lights along with the headlamp.

Comment

LED Lenser has the best headlights hands down. Nothing compares to them!!! Ain’t cheap but well worth it.

Comment

Those Sniper 40KAP headlights are the brightest I've ever used or seen. They make an after dark blood trail seem like you are following it in the daylight. Glad to have it tracking a bow shot pig in the heavy brush after dark. Plus it lights up the night for a great LDP if you need it.

These are just a couple of examples of the pics I have used it for in the pitch dark.. The LDP had it set up on a tripod while FND took the pic.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4356.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	24654452

Name:	IMG_4358.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	155.5 KB
ID:	24654453

Name:	Avatar.JPG
Views:	6
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	24654454

Comment

Tagged.

Comment

I like the Hybrid head lamp for going to blind. Has white, red w high/low. Good charge time. Plenty bright for general use as well.
                            Feeder lights I like Elusive WL sportsman model in green.

Comment

The kill light sportsman works very well and only $50

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X