Does it bother you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it bother you?

I was on an American Airlines plane last week. It was a small commuter jet from DFW to College Station. This thing looked like c-rap. Faded paint rust streaks on the sides and the interior was falling apart. (Reminded me of a bus I rode in Progresso).

Anyway.....I was wondering if any of you would be hesitant to fly on this plane? It had a horrible squealing sound on start up and the pilots had the cockpit door open for like 15 minutes with one of them standing there in the doorway talking to the other.

It definitely didn't make any of us feel very comfortable. I sent an email to AA. They responded with a series of Form Letters that were very generic and appeared to have been written by an attorney. Anyway, I am curious to see what ya'll say and think.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't feel comfortable seeing a plane that hasn't been taken care of.

Comment

Not exactly a huge fan of flying anyways, so dang right it would bother me. Lol

Comment

If they can't clean the tray tables after every flight, can they be bothered to check the engine oil?

Some of those regional jets in AA's fleet are showing their age.

Comment

My time to go, it's my time to go. Whether it be by car, horse, plane or meteor

Comment

She's got some miles

Comment

Gravity works on all of them, your coming back down is a certainty

Comment

I think I rode in that same plane on the same trip back in 1994 [emoji16][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope. What bothers me is the fat butt flight attendant banging my elbow and shoulder waddling up and down the tiny isle.

Gary

Comment

Make sure the pilot attaches his kill switch

Comment

Nope. I think folks just look for reasons to be upset nowadays.

Of course I used to know an old airline mechanic and he always said if we knew what they did to get planes back in the air on time no one would fly

Comment

Hmmmm......Exit One World ? Naw, not a problem !

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                          Nope. I think folks just look for reasons to be upset nowadays.

Of course I used to know an old airline mechanic and he always said if we knew what they did to get planes back in the air on time no one would fly
                          I don't! probably never will,,,

Comment

Not a huge fan of regional jets but find myself on them regularly. That one looks worse than most. I’d be a little curious too as to why the odd sounds. Flying these days is about like what taking the Grayhound used to be....

Comment

Yeah, I’m out. Don’t like flying anyway and def not when I can drive.

Comment

Working...
                              X