No announcement yet.

Weston’s surgery updates.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I grow up, I wanna be as tough as Weston!

Comment

That sweet little boy! Brings a tear to my eye every time I see him smile! Go Weston!

Comment

Just caught up on the thread. Glad to hear Weston is progressing very well. Prayers up.

Comment

WOOHOO WESTON!! He’s so dang cute in that little hat lol. Hope my son is that handsome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Glad your boy is making the best of it. As much as this process sucks, it is kind of amazing to get to see kids already growing into some of the traits we teach them. You gotta tough boy. Continued prayers and hope he gets to go home soon!

Comment

Prayers for a speedy recovery for that tough little boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers Up

Comment

What a trooper, prayers for you guys!

Comment

Afternoon everyone, Weston himself is doing amazing still. Actually a little too active, he got a bit rowdy playing golf yesterday and made the bottom of his chest incision bleed a little. So no more swinging toys lol. Dr’s said everything was fine it was just superficial. Unfortunately he still has a lot of drainage from his lungs. That’s the only thing keeping us here. Dr’s changed up his meds today to try and dry it up some. In reality what’s causing the drainage is the all the extra blood flow to his lungs now and the fact his heart is so strong his pressures are high than normal for a heart kid. His BP actually is in perfect range for a normal kid with normal blood flow. So it’s not nesssarly a bad thing it’s just going to time for his lungs to adjust to all the extra blood flow. Which means a few more days in the hospital. Thank you everyone for your continued thoughts and prayers.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you Jesus!! This thread is the highlight of my day and thank you sir for being so diligent in keeping the rest of us updated!! Those pics of him are priceless and the very picture of faith and hope... I pray that innocent smile follows him throughout his life! Y'all are doing a great job with him... well, except GOLF!! That boy don't need to be playin' no cow-pasture pool!! He's a real man!!

Comment

Attaboy, Weston!!!

Comment

Weston, your the man!

Comment

God Bless that Kid!!!

Comment

Great news! Keep it up Weston!

Comment

Great news!! Glad to hear that Weston is doing well!

Comment

Working...
                                X