Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Groundbreaking at Coal Creek Ranch! It could be yours!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just pulled in from a full day at Coal Creek! I pulled the card from the feeder that we put up last week. We already have a bachelor group of 5 bucks claiming the feeder!
    Attached Files

Comment

I also wanted to point out that with the Oklahoma license, you get 2 buck tags, not 1 like in Kansas or Iowa, and 4 or 5 doe tags as well.
      Last edited by Split_Brow; 04-23-2019, 08:38 AM.

Comment

And as an added bonus, the lucky purchaser of this fine piece of mega-giant whitetail producing real estate will inherit a work of art that can only be described and better named, "God Bless America." The culmination of finding a porcelain Jesus and part of an American flag, in which neither's future was destined for trash nor fire, but better yet to a life of sitting as the ultimate hedge of protection over 164 glorious acres. Yes sir or ma'am, this homage sits guardian over field and creek, woods and draw, of the Coal Creek Ranch, where gobblers walk with beards so long they wrap them up in coiled fashion atop their noggins like a Jamaican ganja-toking Rasta.
        Attached Files

Comment

God fearing and Patriotic! I like it!

Contracts and money have been sent in to the power and water co's to get us moving forward on getting those installed. I will be meeting a guy tomorrow to pick up the storage container and paint the gates. After that we will be in a holding pattern until we get the power, water, and shop started

Comment

Originally posted by Split_Brow View Post
            And as an added bonus, the lucky purchaser of this fine piece of mega-giant whitetail producing real estate will inherit a work of art that can only be described and better named, "God Bless America." The culmination of finding a porcelain Jesus and part of an American flag, in which neither's future was destined for trash nor fire, but better yet to a life of sitting as the ultimate hedge of protection over 164 glorious acres. Yes sir or ma'am, this homage sits guardian over field and creek, woods and draw, of the Coal Creek Ranch, where gobblers walk with beards so long they wrap them up in coiled fashion atop their noggins like a Jamaican ganja-toking Rasta.

‘Merica!

Comment

Got the entrance gates finished up today while I was waiting on the container guy! Turned our pretty good
              Attached Files

Comment

After I got finished with the entrance, the container guy showed up to get this thing on its way to someone else! With this removal that leaves just one more load for us to take care of Man, this guy sure was a pack rat!
                Attached Files

Comment

Both the gate and watching that container being hauled off is a beautiful sight my friend. Job well done sir!

Comment

Testing some unedited drone footage. I will be putting a movie style film together with all of the drone footage soon but wanted to get some unedited clips on here to show the progress.

This is the start of the pad site for the new 1500 square foot shop

Comment

You guys are getting it done. I wish it were me !

Jay, I sent you an email.

Comment

Both the gate and watching that container being hauled off is a beautiful sight my friend. Job well done sir!
                        I second that!!

Comment

Solid progress. You three are not messing around.

Rwc

Comment

Testing some unedited drone footage. I will be putting a movie style film together with all of the drone footage soon but wanted to get some unedited clips on here to show the progress.

This is the start of the pad site for the new 1500 square foot shop
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCvN...ature=youtu.be
                            Can't wait for the final product

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                            You guys are getting it done. I wish it were me !

Jay, I sent you an email.
                            Great talking to you! Email returned sir!

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                            Solid progress. You three are not messing around.

Rwc
                            Hammer down Now we are at the mercy of the utility company!

Comment

This morning I headed back to Coal Creek to finish up a few projects! I love going to this place, only problem is now we have all the projects done until the water meter and electric company put in the power. I was really excited to see how the Laredo Soybeans were coming along. When I pulled up I was really surprised how well they have taken off! Decided to clear out another fence row/road. Also I worked on finishing up the shop site.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Water meter is being installed tomorrow! If the weather will cooperate we will try to run the line soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X