No announcement yet.

Late term abortion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Hate it! It's wrong on so many levels to think it's ok to Abort at any age... So Sad!

Comment

Imagine if the government would pay for adoption instead of abortion?.
      We live in evil times.
      How does a vagina magically create life?

Comment

Abortion at any time is murder. But I’m just a “rube”

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s00sXs-ibjM"]Abortion doctor testimony - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Ephesians 6:12, NIV: "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." And we are seeing this played out right before our eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortne...-bill-n2540461

Up to the moment of birth...evil evil people.

These are the same people that cry when a baby sea turtle dies

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Yep
                They would have no problem ruining a persons life over killing a stray cat but you **** sure better not tell them that a human baby has value.
                Sick twisted mother****ers

Comment

yep....I'm waiting for the day when these idiots start looking to over turn bestiality laws in the US....

not joking...

Comment

You can't spank your child, but you can kill them just before birth. The liberals are some very fecked up people. How could ANYONE assimilate with such a group?

Comment

Good way to desensitize the sheeple early on... so when you later suggest imprisoning and killing people that don't agree with your way of thought its not so bad.

I know thats stretching it a bit far...

Comment

Good way to desensitize the sheeple early on... so when you later suggest imprisoning and killing people that don't agree with your way of thought its not so bad.

Exactly and Not a stretch at all... History proves this over and over... That wheel was invented a long time ago...

Comment

Not a stretch by any means. Next will be the elderly and disabled

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            You can't spank your child, but you can kill them just before birth. The liberals are some very fecked up people. How could ANYONE assimilate with such a group?

Yeah, we are supposed to sit down and negotiate our principles away with them.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X