Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any UPS employees on here(preferably management)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any UPS employees on here(preferably management)?

Got home from being out of town for a few days and find a box with a good bit of $$$$ worth of parts in it that looks like a grizzly got to it

So tomorrow morning I have to go through and make sure all the parts are still in the box AND that they are not damaged and have to be returned

Wanting to know who THE manager of quality control for the US is as I want to send them some pics and give them a piece of my mind

Who even leaves a box in that poor of shape without a signature?

At least the other 2 only screw me on shipping times and take care of what is being shipped

If I did the social media crap I would be burning UPS at the stake

Unfortunately, UPS has a few employees and move a few packages a day. Roasting a manager or company over your one package isn’t going to resolve anything. Stuff happens. I ship items every single day and UPS is definitely the best in my book.

One thing to consider, do you think the shipper packed your items adequately? I ship everything knowing it’s going to get tossed around and thrown on and off trucks. Because that’s exactly what happens.

Comment

Your unfortunately waiting your time with UPS. Same thing happened to me before drove to the delivery warehouse and all I got was sorry, but not sure it was the drivers fault. They will tell you it could have been how they package it or how they received it. I know how you feel though.

Comment

If we’re gonna rant, FedEx threw a pkg of insulin syringes over my gate onto the driveway and then someone ran over them.
        To say I was ****** is an understatement !

Comment

At least they didn't dump it in a ravine in Alabama.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
            At least they didn't dump it in a ravine in Alabama.
            I saw that on tube too!!!Where I live our UPS/FED ex/USPS are all great folks...Never had a problem..Got a couple pac that they said or left note.. This the way I got package Be aware when you open it and if problem let me know...

Comment

We had 90K worth of computers sat outside when it was raining from UPS.

UPS drivers have a union, and that union protects them at all costs. So it is basically the drivers vs. upper management.

Our lawyers got involved and nothing could be done.

Save your breath and maybe say something directly to him next time. Management will not do anything.

Comment

This time of year around half the packages are delivered by seasonal drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                  We had 90K worth of computers sat outside when it was raining from UPS.

UPS drivers have a union, and that union protects them at all costs. So it is basically the drivers vs. upper management.

Our lawyers got involved and nothing could be done.

Save your breath and maybe say something directly to him next time. Management will not do anything.

Must be nice to work in a place and have zero accountability for your actions

Luckily there was no damage to the parts and all of them were in there.

On the good side, the place that shipped me the parts was ready to resend order and file a claim on UPS if there was any damage. They might not ever get their money back but were willing to take the hit to make things right.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                    Must be nice to work in a place and have zero accountability for your actions
                    USPS is worse. Absolutely stunning how little they care. I had to take the flag off my mailbox because they kept rubber banding packages to the box in the weather. That's after I upgraded to one with only a letter slot after they would cram a package in that fit with a couple thousandths on each side. I had to tear things up to get them out and they hit the box lid when leaving. I guess that's marginally better than the ditch which was their second choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mathewsshooter View Post
                      This time of year around half the packages are delivered by seasonal drivers.
                      This happens regularly by “ seasoned drivers” you can call all you want but you’ll only get Tommy from India!

Comment

Working...
                      X