No announcement yet.

Cost for 1/2 cord of wood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full cord in brady last year stacked and delivered was $125. Cut my own this year.

Comment

125 $ in Yoakum

Comment

This is what my Son sells his for in and around madisonville / Huntsville / college station. Etc

- Firewood pricing -

Split 16 - 18” post oak
        1. 1/4 cord $ 85
        2. 1/2 cord $ 150
        3. Full cord $200

All prices will have a $35 delivery fee which include stacking ( 40 mile radius ) add $1.50 for every mile over 40.
        Pick up available .

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
          So for a back pickup load you get less wood but charged more?

I assume you are talking about filling up the bed of a truck, is that correct?
          Yes that’s what he means. Most places here are $275 for a 1/2 cord, customer pick up. And it was hard to find. I ended up with pecan, and I won’t buy it again if I have a choice. It did come in a handy aluminum chemical tote cage!

When you live on a treeless plain, your wood has to be imported

Comment

I know some folks who had some delivered in Rockwall. The husband was bragging about how good a price he got including delivery. I asked him if that included stacking on his back porch, he said “ yeah that’s why I’m having it delivered.” He had paid upfront and came home to it piled in the front driveway. They brought it in a dump trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
              Wish I could turn back time and get $225-250 1/2 cord

I think I was getting $120 for a full cord delivered and stacked lol

Money is in selling by the stack though now

I was doing a cord of wood back in luziana when I was in jr high and part of high school for $95 delivered and stacked
              Taught me work ethic for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

150 delivered and stack. Hood co.

Comment

Working...
                X