X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$100 half a cord in Rockdale

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

If someone in the magnolia area needs some firewood shoot me a pm. I’m here at the ranch til Wednesday and I can cut and split a couple cords and bring them back. I’ll do $150 for 1/2 a cord and I can bring back two full face cords. After that I’ll be back before thanksgiving and I can cut and split another set. Mostly oak with some pecan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
        If someone in the magnolia area needs some firewood shoot me a pm. I’m here at the ranch til Wednesday and I can cut and split a couple cords and bring them back. I’ll do $150 for 1/2 a cord and I can bring back two full face cords. After that I’ll be back before thanksgiving and I can cut and split another set. Mostly oak with some pecan.

Sending PM

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          A lot depends on what they call a 1/2 cord. Most places now days you have to pay for a full cord to get a 1/2
          lol, that’s the truth, when we got a delivery to my wife’s house
          I setup a cord rack with rebar 4x4x8 when the guy got 1/2 way done he says “ there you go” he about had a heart attack when I pointed out what a cord is , she paid $275 for dried oak wilt cord

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post

PM sent

Comment

$380 full cord delivered and stacked. Bell County. Temple/Rogers area.

Comment

200 for 1/2 stacked.

Comment

I get 120 for half cord in central Texas. If the winter is cold people will pay more and the prices will probably go up everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

$100 delivered, post oak.

Comment

This

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      A lot depends on what they call a 1/2 cord. Most places now days you have to pay for a full cord to get a 1/2
                      You figure most folks pettling firewood are cutting 16-18" length. They are calling it 2'.
                      Best i figure is there's a quarter of the wood missing.

Comment

Anyone know a delivery seller for Arlington?

Comment

Originally posted by steve morton View Post
                          You figure most folks pettling firewood are cutting 16-18" length. They are calling it 2'.
                          Best i figure is there's a quarter of the wood missing.

And most fireplaces now won’t take 2 ft pieces so then they complain it is too long. Can’t win

Comment

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
                            And most fireplaces now won’t take 2 ft pieces so then they complain it is too long. Can’t win

Yes but if it is 16 inch wood, it should be three sticks wide to make a chord.

Comment

Gas for you chainsaw

Comment

FREE if you own or lease land! Or heck free if you know someone who owns land. They would be glad to have you cut up a down tree

Just takes a little sweat, burned calories, and gas. Which most don't wanna do

Comment

Working...
                                X