Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
    I can always count on you for motivation

Comment

I like the ideal of additional bedding by selective cutting. I believe you will be shocked at the amount of new browse you get by doing so.

Going to be an unreal spring natural food plot.....

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
        I like the ideal of additional bedding by selective cutting. I believe you will be shocked at the amount of new browse you get by doing so.

Going to be an unreal spring natural food plot.....

Rwc
        I am really looking forward to the result! Being able to increase both bedding cover and browse will be killing two birds with one stone
        Last edited by Darton; 04-06-2020, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Finally got the trim finished up on my attached shed! The trailer now has a home
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
            How are things going with your place?
            We just put it on the market. Be looking for the next adventure if/when we sell.
            The thinning looks good. I know it made a difference on our place when we thinned/cut out cedars as far as browse went.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
              We just put it on the market. Be looking for the next adventure if/when we sell.
              The thinning looks good. I know it made a difference on our place when we thinned/cut out cedars as far as browse went.
              Outstanding! Looking forward to following along on the new project

Comment

I added a new attachment to my Coon Hoods today to keep the more talented protein thieves at bay! Look forward to checking the camera card soon to see how it performs
                Attached Files

Comment

Moved an existing stand about 40 yards to a new tree in order to adjust to the movement I observed this past season. With a little trimming I now have four really good lanes and that should really payoff!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Established this new set on an existing plot that I also relocated a feeder to as well! Looking forward to giving this area a little seat time this coming year
                    Attached Files

Comment

I relocated the clover plot stand about 20 yards to a large Cedar tree which will provide a better vantage point and a lot more cover! Hopefully, the new change will give me greater freedom of movement when the plot is full of deer
                      Attached Files

Comment

Your new stand locations look great! Especially like the one in the cedar tree

Comment

Originally posted by DZM View Post
                          Your new stand locations look great! Especially like the one in the cedar tree
                          Thank you sir! This social distancing thing is ensuring that I will go into this season being more prepared than I have ever been Really looking forward to you kicking off some projects at your place

Comment

Another day, another new set Finally had the time to set up a tree stand in a place that I have been intending to since I got the place! This location is an area I call the runway and the last three years have consistently shown that this segment is the most heavily traveled! It also helps that there is a perfect tree to utilize If this social distancing things keeps up, I am going to run out of trees
                            Attached Files

Comment

With the addition of another tree stand I thought why not add another Antler Shed Ended up placing it on the north end of a very long food plot placed in between two thickets. The placement allowed me to cut a trail right to the back door allowing for an easy entry and exit! Its always good to have options
                              Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful looking place you have. Great thread also.

Comment

Working...
                                X