Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like you may need to start feeding a corn-prune mix [emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post

Looks like you may need to start feeding a corn-prune mix [emoji51]
      Deep down, I hope he was in the process of passing a cob

Comment

Definitely got some regulars. That 8 finished out nicely!! A cob, or an opened pine cone would be nice too.

Comment

Made a quick trip to the land today just to pull the cards and feed the fish. With all of my project properties going I am struggling to find the time! Same old crew as usual! We will just have to see what the rut bring in
          Attached Files

Comment

The 8pt has finished really nice!

Comment

Originally posted by wingnut View Post
              The 8pt has finished really nice!
              He is definitely the front runner so far! Waiting on a wild card during the rut

Comment

Nice game pics!

Comment

Originally posted by twdjr View Post
                  Nice game pics!
                  Thank you sir

Comment

“Same old crew” is looking mighty fine my friend.

Rwc

Comment

Mowed and sprayed two weeks ago and was able to get it all plowed up and planted yesterday! I am sure happy to get that finished and look forward to only having the odds and ends left to accomplish before season
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thank goodness we got a little bit of rain! Looking forward to the next couple of days with more "supposedly" on the way
                        Attached Files

Comment

Just upgraded with a new, "to me", tractor and trailer to add to the tool box! John Deere 5203 with loader and a 20ft Kearney Goose-neck with 5 ft dovetail/ramps and 2 10K lb axles to accommodate future equipment purchases! Looking forward to the improved efficiency that this acquisition is going to bring
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                            Just upgraded with a new, "to me", tractor and trailer to add to the tool box! John Deere 5203 with loader and a 20ft Kearney Goose-neck with 5 ft dovetail/ramps and 2 10K lb axles to accommodate future equipment purchases! Looking forward to the improved efficiency that this acquisition is going to bring
                            Nice upgrade. You will enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhooked View Post
                              Nice upgrade. You will enjoy it.
                              Really excited about it We got some serious rain up here today John, so the plots should get a big boost

Comment

That will be handy, I wish we could get some rain. I am gonna just try to dust plant my plots and hope for rain.

Comment

Working...
                                X