Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new hand corn location
    Attached Files

Comment

And a female bear with pink jewelry and radio collar According to the state, all radio collared bears are off limits
      Attached Files

Comment

You've got some good looking bucks there

Comment

Sir those are good looking deer ya have.! I really enjoy this thread. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Congrats Jay & Thanks for sharing! looking good! Love the bear pic!

Comment

Originally posted by Greylight318 View Post
              You've got some good looking bucks there
              Thank you sir

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
              Sir those are good looking deer ya have.! I really enjoy this thread. Thanks for sharing!
              Happy to have you follow along

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
              Congrats Jay & Thanks for sharing! looking good! Love the bear pic!
              Many thanks! Now, I just need to get a cabin like yours and then the relaxing can begin

Comment

Great pictures of the bears! That is really cool to have on camera.

Comment

the bucks are shaping up nicely Jay! and the bear is nice too...

Comment

Can you not bear hunt? Don't want too?

Comment

Originally posted by darralld View Post
                      Can you not bear hunt? Don't want too?
                      Really, it has never been an option. I spoke with the biologist on James Collins and the radio collared bears move back east during September. It appears, from my last inquiry into this years regulations, that they have recently opened bear hunting up in Pittsburgh County east of HWY 69, so I will just have to see how things progress If the activity remains constant I will buy a license

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                        Really, it has never been an option. I spoke with the biologist on James Collins and the radio collared bears move back east during September. It appears, from my last inquiry into this years regulations, that they have recently opened bear hunting up in Pittsburgh County east of HWY 69, so I will just have to see how things progress If the activity remains constant I will buy a license
                        Figured if you kept a bait active they might stick around & maybe some others would show up. Have some friends that live near Clayton & they do very well baiting them.

Comment

Originally posted by darralld View Post
                          Figured if you kept a bait active they might stick around & maybe some others would show up. Have some friends that live near Clayton & they do very well baiting them.
                          It very well might! Will have to see how things develop over the next couple of months

Comment

I am into the first 7 days of my 14 day camera survey. All of my mowing will take place next weekend to prep for the spraying and then for planting on Labor day! Opener is just around the corner fellas!
                            Attached Files

Comment

This picture pretty much speaks for itself
                              Attached Files

Comment

Looking great Jay! Thanks for sharing! Always enjoy your posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X