Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking Great My Friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
      niiiiiiiiice! i dont like heights though darton. can we put in a ground blind or two? im diggin' this thread bud! thanks for it!
      Accommodations can always be made

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
      Looking Great My Friend!!
      As is your place bud

Comment

I’m really only looking for one last year buck off your grounds....................Just saying.....He was a hammer toad!

Can’t wait to see what turns up on your grounds in the next few months.

Rwc

Comment

Looking good Jay

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Darton, the bucks are looking nice!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                I’m really only looking for one last year buck off your grounds....................Just saying.....He was a hammer toad!

Can’t wait to see what turns up on your grounds in the next few months.

Rwc
                Really looking forward to the getting some great pics with the camera survey. Otis is still around, just frequenting the neighbors! The rut will change all of that

Originally posted by Iamhooked View Post
                Looking good Jay

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
                Working the dream as are you sir! Can't wait to see this years results

Originally posted by wingnut View Post
                Darton, the bucks are looking nice!
                Have some really nice up and comers We will see what the hit list entails once we get some of the camera survey pics back

Originally posted by jivey_21 View Post
                Nice
                Thanks for following along

Comment

I put out 4 cameras on Friday with nothing but hand corn to start my camera survey. I came to the station closest to the cabin today and out of curiosity pulled the card. It really is interesting how quick activity can occur from deer and with deer you have never seen! I have used this technique for years and you will get big deer that will frequent a hand corn sight and never touch a feeder!
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Darton; 08-04-2018, 02:27 PM.

Comment

I have always had great luck with hand corn but unless you live there it’s hard to keep it consistent. I my land takes this to extreme. I am trying a directional feeder in hopes that if they don’t have to go under a feeder they will hit it more. I have a spin feeder, hand corn spot and a directional feeder all within about 50yds. Gonna see what the outcome is as to what gets hit and what doesn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                      I have always had great luck with hand corn but unless you live there it’s hard to keep it consistent. I my land takes this to extreme. I am trying a directional feeder in hopes that if they don’t have to go under a feeder they will hit it more. I have a spin feeder, hand corn spot and a directional feeder all within about 50yds. Gonna see what the outcome is as to what gets hit and what doesn’t.
                      Very true, I will be looking forward to your directional feeder test results!

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                        Very true, I will be looking forward to your directional feeder test results!
                        It’s near the camp and we have been making all kinds of commotion this week with all the metal work. It should calm back to normal this week.

Comment

dang good deer there darton. that 10 must be 150+ and that 2yr old is gonna be a whopper.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                            It’s near the camp and we have been making all kinds of commotion this week with all the metal work. It should calm back to normal this week.
                            Standing by for the trials

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                            dang good deer there darton. that 10 must be 150+ and that 2yr old is gonna be a whopper.

Thank you sir, glad to know a little hand corn brought the boys out of hiding! Looking forward to what the other locations might reveal

Comment

Looking good my man. Sitting on the porch at the ranch now. Dry dry! Couple of nice bucks seen this evening. Daughter was working on the skunk population. Lol!

Comment

Beautiful frame on that 10pt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X