2019-20 Grayson/Cooke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019-20 Grayson/Cooke

We loved all the rain we got early this summer, but everything looks like a rainforest. We are getting very few pictures, if any. Haven't heard much from others about seeing anything promising yet, either.

To all hunting this area, post up! I need some motivation!

Pigs, pigs, and pigs is what we are seeing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
      Pigs, pigs, and pigs is what we are seeing.

yup. we've killed nearly a dozen since may.

Comment

Still very few on camera.. nothing promising..

At this point, all I'm gonna think about is Sept 1 and forget deer season for a while..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
          We loved all the rain we got early this summer, but everything looks like a rainforest. We are getting very few pictures, if any. Haven't heard much from others about seeing anything promising yet, either.

To all hunting this area, post up! I need some motivation!

Found this dead head mowing pasture about 3 weeks ago!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2077.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	24588103

Comment

Originally posted by Perkins7581 View Post
            Found this dead head mowing pasture about 3 weeks ago![ATTACH]967197[/ATTACH]

Now that guy has some character.

Comment

Nothing. Nothing.. got 1 group of does along with all the pigs you dont want.. not a single buck on camera

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I hunt the same area and don't see much this time of year either.

I think the deer find shade in higher open country where the breeze helps keep them cool and they escape the bugs when it's stupid hot.

Comment

I'm relieved to read this.

I got on a lease in Cooke county, eastern edge of property is Grayson and I've seen nothing but pigs and a few doe since I put cameras out in June.

I went out yesterday and one spot which was covered in pigs had corn piling up under the feeder for the past week.

Comment

Have a bachelor group been coming by 1-2 times/week. And pigs like everybody else. Change is coming...

Comment

Tons of pigs.

Trapped and disposed of a few hogs. No deer since hogs moved in thick about a month ago.

Got the hogs boogered for now and the bucks are coming back. Night time only though.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190826-101814_Gallery.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	24589210

Comment

dang derek! that's a stud

Comment

All I've got pics of is coons thus far. The pigs aren't even coming to hand corn. However, I have seen two of our big boys in fields right before dark. So, I know they're out there, they just haven't made had to start relying on supplemental feed yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                            All I've got pics of is coons thus far. The pigs aren't even coming to hand corn. However, I have seen two of our big boys in fields right before dark. So, I know they're out there, they just haven't made had to start relying on supplemental feed yet.

What is the best attractant to bring the pigs in around us?

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowthreat View Post
                              What is the best attractant to bring the pigs in around us?

My God why?? Come take all of mine please!!

Comment

Working...
                              X