Toro zeroturn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toro zeroturn

Anyone have any experience with them? Specifically with their in-house motor the 708cc?

I’m considering getting one from a local dealer. Research shows Loncin is the manufacturer of the toro brand engine. Should be the same manufacturer of the exmark house brand engine.

I’m considering getting a Titan HD with a turbo force deck. We have been looking for a while and Toro seems to offer a lot of bang for the buck.

My first Toro lasted me 7 years and i mowed over 4 acres with it with very few problems, Having good luck with the first one i bought another one 3 years ago and have not had any problems at all. I'n think both of mine had Kohler engines. Not sure of the size.

Comment

I have a Toro 50 inch with the Toro motor. Not a single problem in 2 years so far. Mows good as the more expensive ones. Just be ready, it rides like a tank. Lol

Comment

I have one that has the Kawasaki engine on it. Going on 9 years with it. Zero issues with mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
          I have a Toro 50 inch with the Toro motor. Not a single problem in 2 years so far. Mows good as the more expensive ones. Just be ready, it rides like a tank. Lol
          Truth.Rough as hell.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the Toro 50-60 w/a Kawasaki engine. Going on 4 years. Mowing 4 acres. No problems.

Comment

So, would springing for the myride model be worth the money then?

I’m basically going back and forth between a gravely proturn zx60 and the toro titan HD 2000 series.

The new 2000 series comes with myride and the toro motor with heavy duty Donaldson air filter.

The gravely comes with the Kawasaki fx 730.

I’m guessing both are similar in price. I got quotes 6649 for the gravely cash. I’m guessing the toro will be right around that, but not sure yet.

Comment

Gravely makes a nice mower

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the myride suspension and I'd say its worth it. Haven't had any issues with mine other than the blade switch. Mine is the 3000 series Z Master Commercial 60" model with a Kawasaki motor.

Comment

Any more opinions?

Comment

I have the Toro 42 inch SS4225 TimeCutter model with the Kohler engine. Have had it 3 years and it has been a great mower for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X