X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dustin Machado
    Price-250.00
    713-412-0950

Call Dustin. He is a stand up guy with some awesome dogs. If he is down, they will find him. He helped me out big time last year on our place on the Houston/Anderson County line and has a great success rate. I don't recommend people or products often but I can vouch for Dustin.

...Really hope you find him if you decide not to call for a dog. When I shot my big buck at 7:26pm Tuesday evening, I gave him an hour before beginning to track. It took me until 10:30pm to find him with very little blood and no arrow. I was about to give up and wait until morning and call Dustin but miraculously found him after looking one more time.
    Last edited by Pineywoods; 10-11-2019, 09:22 AM.

Comment

FWIW, I was gifted one of the thermal trackers last year. I haven't needed it, but I did try it out on a deer that was recovered just to see if it worked. The blood cooled off too quickly to show up, but it did pick up the body pretty good. I can definitely see where they will help with recovery, especially in the dark. Range was pretty good, over 30 yds away

Comment

in for recovery as well, good luck

Comment

I don't have a dog but I am between Frankston and Palestine if you need an extra pair of eyes to look. Just let me know.

Comment

Keep us posted. Hoping for a quick recovery.

Comment

Helped recover one last night that did the mule kick. As said above the hit was a bit far back and a little high. Sparce blood, but we found him within about 200 yards. Liver with most the blood staying in the cavity. Best of luck!

Comment

In for LDP's! Good luck!

Comment

Good luck on finding him and hoping for a great outcome!

Comment

Originally posted by cgny27 View Post
                    Gunna head back out there...try approaching from another side...using the on x hunt app...i have a dirt trail that comes in from the direction i last saw him running...maybe i can pick up something from there...or find blood.

Thanks for the advice...and referrals!! Always more fun on that end of GS than this one...ha.
                    Couldn't get a dog to come out? Walking around in the area too much will lower chances of a dog finding him.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                        Dustin Machado
                        Price-250.00
                        713-412-0950

Call Dustin. He is a stand up guy with some awesome dogs. If he is down, they will find him. He helped me out big time last year on our place on the Houston/Anderson County line and has a great success rate. I don't recommend people or products often but I can vouch for Dustin.

...Really hope you find him if you decide not to call for a dog. When I shot my big buck at 7:26pm Tuesday evening, I gave him an hour before beginning to track. It took me until 10:30pm to find him with very little blood and no arrow. I was about to give up and wait until morning and call Dustin but miraculously found him after looking one more time.
                        Thanks man...I’ll reach out for sure!

Comment

Dustin Machado
                          Price-250.00
                          713-412-0950

Another vote for Dustin. His dogs found my wife's buck last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbs View Post
                            I don't have a dog but I am between Frankston and Palestine if you need an extra pair of eyes to look. Just let me know.
                            Thanks brutha, it’s gross out...I don’t wanna drag anyone else into this mess...I seriously appreciate it though.

Comment

Dustin Machado
                              Price-250.00
                              713-412-0950

I can vouch for Dustin as well, super guy with some great dogs!

Comment

First, thanks for all the ideas, thoughts and recommendations. I know i’ve already said that, but you guys are appreciated. I did try again, no luck. Don’t want to be out there much more, like one of you said, if I do get a dog, it won’t help matters me walking all over the place.

Comment

Working...
                                X