Kia Soul = Cold Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kia Soul = Cold Beer

SIL got one Friday. Read the owners manuel today.
    The top models have an AC door you can open in the dash glove box and it keeps 6 beers ice cold.
    No officer we do not have a cooler.......

Do they make a truck? That's awesome

Comment

South Koreans know how to party

Comment

I had a 65 volkswagon that I put a pony keg in the front storage and ran a copper tube from it thru the glove box with a spigot . .

Comment

I had an 85 Chevy 4x4 I bought used when I was in high school, guy that owned it had put custom bucket seats in with a center fold up console seat. Under the seat was an insulated cooler with a drain plug.
          Was a pretty neat hiding spot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My John Deere tractors have same thing. But only hold one “can” at a time. In the steering column there’s a door with a place to slide can in. Had ac plumbed to it. Genius

Comment

Best I’ve ever seen was a guy on YouTube, “ I know my rights!” I’m sure some of you have seen him. Cleaned out his washer fluid box, disconnected his tube and ran a new tube from the box through his fire wall and under his dash. Then filled his washer fluid box with whiskey, could hit his windshield washer and pour whiskey out the tube.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                South Koreans know how to party
                Truth. And it'd be 6 bottles of soju, because they party hard.

Comment

My wifes 2008 dodge caliber had the same thing in the glove box.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                    Best I’ve ever seen was a guy on YouTube, “ I know my rights!” I’m sure some of you have seen him. Cleaned out his washer fluid box, disconnected his tube and ran a new tube from the box through his fire wall and under his dash. Then filled his washer fluid box with whiskey, could hit his windshield washer and pour whiskey out the tube.
                    You’re welcome.

Language alert.

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJiXIMhIBM"]The redneck whisky dispenser - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                      Truth. And it'd be 6 bottles of soju, because they party hard.

Yeah but you also need some place to ferment the kimchi to really get the Korean party started!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

[QUOTE=30-30;14190025]You’re welcome.

Language alert.

Thanks for that , lol . start this Monday off right !!

Comment

Working...
                        X