To all them yunguns- Good luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all them yunguns- Good luck

My hats off to all of the parents and grandparents that will enter the woods tomorrow so their children can experience what we hold so dear in our hearts and carry on a God given tradition and right so that the next generation of TBHrs shall continue to hold on to our God given values. Y’all be safe and good luck to all. Role call.

Son got home from school and shot his gun a couple time just to make sure.
    Luckily we have been seeing a couple good bucks behind the house. Won’t have to get up early and drive.

Comment

Good luck to all the youth. This will be my first year in a long time not to have one of my boys with me. They done growed up on me!

Comment

They better beat me to them

Comment

I'm ready for the LDPs. Good luck everyone.

Comment

Good Luck to all the Ute’s. God Bless the Parents for getting their kids into the Great Outdoors.

Comment

I’m in a tree waiting on pigs
              My son is in a rifle blind that overlooks the same pasture scouting for a 14pt that’s been eating protein very regularly
              Hoping he gets a crack at him in the morning
              Unfortunately my daughter aged out last year so she isn’t too happy about the boy getting a head start.
              Good luck to all youngsters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                My hats off to all of the parents and grandparents that will enter the woods tomorrow so their children can experience what we hold so dear in our hearts and carry on a God given tradition and right so that the next generation of TBHrs shall continue to hold on to our God given values. Y’all be safe and good luck to all. Role call.
                X2, cannot say it any better than that. Thanks for posting.

Comment

My son aged out two years ago but got his best buck yet on that hunt. My daughter, after 5 years of hunting and taking a couple of doe, is on it for her first buck in the morning. There is a nice shooter around often and I think tomorrow may be her day. She just lost her Grandpa two weeks ago so we need to take one home to Grandma to cheer her up some.

Comment

This is my oldest sons last year to be able to take advantage of youth weekend. But he chose to stay in the archery vein this weekend since he had an invite to go on a archery only hunt I was perfectly okay with that I’d love for him to take his first bow buck, he’s got a few doe under his belt and needs to get his first bow buck

So my youngest daughter is prepped and ready to go, and we are after whatever steps out that is legal and she likes...I have a nice 15-16” 8 that has been hitting the feeder pretty regular over the last few weeks, and a tall, tight 8 with a few stickers that has cruised through the bottom a couple of times. I’d like to see him on the prowl for sure this weekend, he’d be a great buck for her to take

Good luck to all the younguns!

Comment

Me and the 8 year old are hitting it in the am. Looking for his first deer. He’s on doe patrol first, hoping for an LDP pronto. He’s using a xbow so will need to be up close and personal.

Best of luck to all the young hunters!!!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

We'll be there tomorrow afternoon and Sunday morning.. Good Luck ��

Comment

Youth weekend for ducks too, we are ready to go.
                            [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Good luck to all the kids. Getting ready to take my 9 year old daughter hunting this morning. She is super excited and ready to go. Heck she woke me up lol. Got a really good buck that been showing up some just hope he shows up this weekend. My daughter said if he shows up it won’t be his lucky day lol

Comment

Working...
                              X