No announcement yet.

2020 high school football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carthage is an animal lol. I hope this covid junk stays away for the playoffs lmao

Comment

Livingston beat Huffman and are district champs! We play Chapel Hill next Friday.

Comment

First round playoff week. Crawford will be playing Kerens Friday night at Whitney ISD starting at 7:00.

Rwc

Comment

We have buffalo on thursday

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
            We have Sweeney in the first round next week. They were supposed to play Belleville on Friday but had to forfeit due to Covid. Hope they are over it before we play them next week. Would have to have to forfeit a second round game due to the virus.

Would love to meet up with y’all again at AT&T in December! But we’d have to get past the University of Carthage first lol

Looks like its Carthage university, yall and then us per dave campbell. Let's go bux! Lol

Comment

Midlothian Heritage will play Castleberry on Thursday night...starting their 4A-D1 playoff run. The Heritage JV team ended up 8-2, tied for the district title...my sophomore son (starting JV left tackle) will be suiting up with the varsity team for some O-line depth as a couple of the seniors have some nagging injuries.

Go Jaguars!

He just turned 16, a blink of an eye from the little guy riding the ATV with me in my avatar pic!
              Attached Files

Comment

Franklin will play Van Vleck Thursday night in Waller.
                Anybody know anything about this team? All I found was they lost 2 district games, but yet are 4th seed.
                Hoping I will be able to live stream it being not be able to go.

Comment

Lorena vs Boling Friday in Giddings at 7:30. Hoping we can get two wins so QB1 can possibly get back to slinging it in the 3rd round. Frustration has set in for him because of the dislocated knee cap before the season got started and fractured tibia in the 2nd game back. Good thing is he will be back next year and Lorena should be better with 7 starters returning on each side of the ball.

Comment

West Orange-Stark will play China Spring Friday night in Magnolia.

Comment

Well West Orange-Stark lost to China Spring 35-22. We had 7 starters out with Covid quarantine including the entire offensive line along with 2 defensive lineman. Really was hoping to see a WO-S and Carthage University matchup but wasn’t meant to be. Good luck to China Spring next week and all the teams left. This will be the first time in 10 years we are not getting ready for a game during Thanksgiving week. Will be different for sure.

Comment

Buddy of mine his son is playing in college station today. Lindale vs Needville at half it was Needville 42 lindale 35

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                          Well West Orange-Stark lost to China Spring 35-22. We had 7 starters out with Covid quarantine including the entire offensive line along with 2 defensive lineman. Really was hoping to see a WO-S and Carthage University matchup but wasn’t meant to be. Good luck to China Spring next week and all the teams left. This will be the first time in 10 years we are not getting ready for a game during Thanksgiving week. Will be different for sure.
                          Sucks man, this covid crap is for the birds.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                            Sucks man, this covid crap is for the birds.
                            Got that right! It can happen to any team at any time. And it’s something we really don’t have much control over.

Good luck to Gilmer the rest of the way.

Comment

Columbus defeated Woodville in Bryan Friday night 21-14. Next up is Yoakum in Smithville. We beat Yoakum in the regular season. Should be an interesting game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X