Beto’s Kent St Gun Control Gaffe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beto’s Kent St Gun Control Gaffe

I wasn’t alive in 1970, so can someone educate me and Beto as to who shot and killed those students at Kent St?

Seriously, you could’t write a more comedic and ironic scenario!

Click image for larger version

Name:	AC1F9E0E-7B29-453C-A0E1-3918753B2B8D.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	25190627

Cops/military shot those students at Kent State!!

Comment

It was a Vietnam war protest that got out of hand... PoPo called in or military... forgot which but maybe both... anyway, students defied orders from them and they shot their arses... Was a big stink, but it changed the flavor of protests immediately... something similar to Antifa would stop or seriously alter those arsehole domestic terrorists too...

Comment

Furthermore how do you buy back something you never owned in the 1st place? The very language exposes their belief set

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmd6CHah7Wg"]On this day: Four killed in Kent State shooting - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Sometimes I think he has to be a closet Republican trolling us all.

Comment

"we need to buy back every single one of them"

Well scooter... I didn't buy mine from you. sooooooooo

pound sand

Comment

well their not for sale; so I guess he will just have to come and take it.

Comment

Who would have ever guessed a so called texan living on our tx/mx border would end up being the one dingus running for potus to be the candidate to actually self destruct with such stupidity. Candidates in texas slip up and/or give a tactical glancing blows to the nads of our 2nd rights & most pro voters cringe being election season & deal with it...for him to continue with the drop kicks being doomed is fun to watch if anything.

He's gone, so just wanted a way out or was too dumb to think it would help, has some other hopeful / mucho dinero position in his future if hell freezes over and someone beats trump??

Always knew he was ignorant but not enough to the point of supporting confiscation & his stance has already had her own thread. I'm sure he concedes being honest is not helpful to winning. Stands behind what he believes, but it's irrational to run on an issue where you do not support the majority of your constituents.

Fake Mexican
                  Real Pendejo

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    Who would have ever guessed a so called texan living on our tx/mx border would end up being the one dingus running for potus to be the candidate to actually self destruct with such stupidity. Candidates in texas slip up and/or give a tactical glancing blows to the nads of our 2nd rights & most pro voters cringe being election season & deal with it...for him to continue with the drop kicks being doomed is fun to watch if anything.

He's gone, so just wanted a way out or was too dumb to think it would help, has some other hopeful / mucho dinero position in his future if hell freezes over and someone beats trump??

Always knew he was ignorant but not enough to the point of supporting confiscation & his stance has already had her own thread. I'm sure he concedes being honest is not helpful to winning. Stands behind what he believes, but it's irrational to run on an issue where you do not support the majority of your constituents.

Fake Mexican
                    Real Pendejo
                    TRUE, but... i'm sure we haven't seen the last of this BUTO.

Comment

He's just trying to stay in the news long enough people think he spent all of that 80 million he raised when he was campaigning against Cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                        TRUE, but... i'm sure we haven't seen the last of this BUTO.
                        My whole point.

Yup!! We'll see him for sure, but at what capacity?? It most certainly isn't going to be as the leading Dem / POTUS candidate after that whole turn them in statement...heck, I don't even know who he may be rubbing elbows with in regards to those with any chance still on the ticket?? What part of their admin would he fill??

Gonna be fun to watch what peg hole he fills...

Comment

Maybe Warren's VP?

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                            Maybe Warren's VP?
                            no way! it's going to be Castro.

Buto is too much of a moron arm swinging car lot attraction gathering idiot.

IMO, just saying.

Comment

Beto and Biden are gone. IMO. I'm guessing Warren, Hillary, are Oprah, is their person.

Comment

Working...
                              X