Snow Flake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow Flake

Is my sister in law raising a snow flake..
    https://youtu.be/NFEcqqbpekM

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Can you take my 17 yr old nephew lol

Comment

Good job bow lol

Comment

I think it’s way too early to tell.
        My sisters son was awful at a young age if he didn’t get his way. He is now a Sophmore in high school and a class act.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Plenty more that need you to take them for haircuts.

Comment

Little kids cry.

But cool video made to embarrass your family. The intent was funnier than the content

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

My cousins son is almost two and she refuses to cut his hair, says it should be his decision. He's a cool little kid but has blonde curly hair almost halfway down his back. Real reason she won't cut it is she thinks it's cute for he and his dad to have matching man buns.

Comment

Awesome.
                  Good job.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                    Little kids cry.

But cool video made to embarrass your family. The intent was funnier than the content

My wife is fantastic but her brother fathered 2 children with this woman and took off. My wife is super and wont ignore these kids, my sister in law is finally coming around about not babying kids. But she has a life time of bad habits. I really didnt do it to embarrass my family. My sons mom took off with my son and I didnt get to take him to his first hair cut. My little nephew trust me and I'm not sure he will not anymore. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                      Little kids cry.

Kinda what i thought. I don't think the nephew or his mom are the ones with issues in this family.

Comment

Moms and boys hair, I don't get why they think it's cute to let them have girls hair cuts.

Now she can start teaching him to respond in some way other than squealing like a piglet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post
                          My wife is fantastic but her brother fathered 2 children with this woman and took off. My wife is super and wont ignore these kids, my sister in law is finally coming around about not babying kids. But she has a life time of bad habits. I really didnt do it to embarrass my family. My sons mom took off with my son and I didnt get to take him to his first hair cut. My little nephew trust me and I'm not sure he will not anymore. Lol

I forgot the smiley.

Have no doubt your intentions were in the right place. Just amazed with what folks will put on the internet nowadays. Intimate moments that will never be erased once uploaded and can follow the person around forever.

We all cringed when mom pulled out the photo book to our dates. His boss 20 years from now could see this !

I once had long hair but it was after 18 years of my mom making me get a haircut

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                            My cousins son is almost two and she refuses to cut his hair, says it should be his decision. He's a cool little kid but has blonde curly hair almost halfway down his back. Real reason she won't cut it is she thinks it's cute for he and his dad to have matching man buns.
                            as my long-suffering wife is want to say: "I just don't know what to say about that..."

In the interest of decorum and site policy I'll just politely step away from this one and leave it be.

Comment

Originally posted by JimPat View Post
                              as my long-suffering wife is want to say: "I just don't know what to say about that..."

In the interest of decorum and site policy I'll just politely step away from this one and leave it be.
                              Nothing you're thinking hasn't been said by the family. My wife thought someone had a daughter when she saw him at Christmas this year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X