anyone have quail dogs for hire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have quail dogs for hire?

one of the guys on the lease wants to do a big quail hunt and is looking for someone with good dogs. any leads would be appreciated. This is in the hebbronville area.

I have 7 dogs and a quail rig- PM me

Comment

Manny at Costal Concepts (956) 460-2859

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sporting Adventures is located in South Texas; we have been assisting hunters, shooters, and fishermen for over 30 years helping make dreams come true.

I think they are a site sponsor

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
          one of the guys on the lease wants to do a big quail hunt and is looking for someone with good dogs. any leads would be appreciated. This is in the hebbronville area.

I don’t have quail dogs but could bring some T-posts if needed[emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
            I have dogs and rig. PM me. I live just south of Falfurrias and if not already booked for the dates y'all want to go I would love to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
              I don’t have quail dogs but could bring some T-posts if needed[emoji12]

LOL. Ironically enough I have a whole bunch of t posts out here, I just need someone to help install the **** things.

Comment

Working...
              X