Fire Pit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fire Pit?

Anyone know where I might be able to buy a iron firepit between Shreveport, La and Victoria, Tx either tomorrow or monday? I'm afraid Buc ee's might be my only hope.

Heb $300. I can’t lift this thing by myself. Very well built!
    Attached Files

Comment

Buc-ee's in Wharton. We got one for our camp and it's well made and the perfect size. Got the 36" model. has a small drink shelf and boot rail. Just so happens both are the same diameter so if you need to move it around, you can tip it up on its side and just roll it. I think it was $399.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Academy maybe.

Comment

Academy has a pretty nice one with a grill and shelving around the edge for $199.

Comment

Praseks in Sealy has some nice ones as well.

Comment

Victoria All Sports

Comment

I bought the Academy one for $199. Has a grate that swings over it for cooking.

Comment

Not sure about the Academy fire pits. I was just looking at a bunch of the stuff they sell. The store closest to us, only had Mosaic brand fire pits, chairs benches and other outdoor pieces. That Mosaic stuff, that I saw, was thin, metal, I would expect that stuff to rust and get eaten up pretty quickly. They have some nice smokers and pits that are very well made, but I did not see any fire pits that were of good quality.

Comment

I know there are plenty at the Buccees in Baytown as of yesterday for $399.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                        Heb $300. I can’t lift this thing by myself. Very well built!
                        Which HEB did you find this at?

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                          Not sure about the Academy fire pits. I was just looking at a bunch of the stuff they sell. The store closest to us, only had Mosaic brand fire pits, chairs benches and other outdoor pieces. That Mosaic stuff, that I saw, was thin, metal, I would expect that stuff to rust and get eaten up pretty quickly. They have some nice smokers and pits that are very well made, but I did not see any fire pits that were of good quality.
                          I would agree with this ^^^^. I think two years may be the lifespan of the Academy one.

Comment

Praseks in El Campo on 59 South

Comment

I ended up getting one from buccees on my way through. Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X