• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanx for letting us ride along.

Gary

Comment

Comment

Awesome “ride along” flywise! Good job on the nice 6pt. Thank you for letting us tag along! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Good Luck, wish I could climb in a tree, but being a full time college student has wrecked my hunting season once again.

Comment

Good luck on bagging that 10pt!

Comment

Congrats, that’s great!

Comment

Congratulations on the buck!!!

Comment

Very nice buck and setup Flywise. Good luck Thanksgiving weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                    Very nice buck and setup Flywise. Good luck Thanksgiving weekend.
                    Thank you and as it turns out I don't have to go to SanAntonio this weekend so I'm headed to the lease tonight. I have to work tomorrow but I took off the first half of the shift so I dont have to be at work until 7:30 PM. I'm going to sit most of the day tomorrow in hopes one of the better quality bucks come in. Tonight my son and I are going to sit on the back of our 11 acres. We sat lastnight and saw 8 bucks. All were on the neighbors 400ac chasing does and all but one were to small for AR. Well suddenly a doe jumped the fence and walked straight to my hand corn then the one buck bigger than the AR restrictions jumped the fence. Reed got ready for a shot ( rifle ) but the buck stopped and laid down in the trees. After about 30 min she walked to the fence and jumped back over with him in tow, no shot.
                    Reed was disappointed but I told him since no one is allowed to hunt the 400 ac place we would likely get another shot. I didn't tell him this but I saw a better buck walking through the trees so I really hope that one comes in tonight

Comment

I hope yall get him one tonight.

You are timing Blanco Co. just right. Have been seeing mature deer on their feet during the day all of a sudden, and it is just getting good.

Comment

Good luck Kirby!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          Good cull

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk
                          That is great .. congrats

Comment

Had a doe come in for about 15 min. Then had two fox playing around us. They were having each other, jumping in and out of an attack of old tires and even climbing a cedar tree. My boy says that made the hunt regardless of a deer or not.

Comment

Originally posted by HDWRENCH View Post
                              That is great .. congrats
                              Thank you

Comment

Got in the brush blind this morning. Had a lot of deer movement from daylight until I crawled out at 11. My target 10 point came in for about 1 min. While adjusting my sitting position for the shot a doe I had no idea was 15 feet away blew and he was gone.Dang It!!
                                It was still only around 9:30 so i settled back in. An hour later i stood up and took a couple steps to a spot i could see down a draw. Had my bow in hand and saw a doe headed my way about 30 yds away. She took a leak and closed to about 15 feet of me. This ghilli suit makes me look like a real big cedar I guess. As she passed I happen to look in the direction she came from and just them a really good 8 walked out and sniffed her pee, then headed right at me. Now I'm stuck, cant move back to my chair, cant squat down ( at this point surrounded tight with chest high cedars) so i just stood there as he walked 15 feet past. Very exciting to say the least. The spot I'm standing would only allow for one shot and he would have to move about 10 yes to his left. Well he stayed just shy of that. He ate my corn with the girls for 15 min them walked away.
                                Great morning and right now I'm headed back to the brush blind for the rest of the day. Then off to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X