No announcement yet.

Duck Season 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is still thinking on where they're going to hunt for the teal opener?

Can't go to my first choice, but dang, I sure would like to sneak in there.

Doing the cyber scout thing and trying to decide where I head. To the coast or up north.

Comment

Little lab work! 23 more days

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
        Who is still thinking on where they're going to hunt for the teal opener?

Can't go to my first choice, but dang, I sure would like to sneak in there.

Doing the cyber scout thing and trying to decide where I head. To the coast or up north.
        I will be on Lake Lavon. Silver Silverado 4x4 with 14' Jon with Johnson 15hp.

Come say hello if you see me. I don't bite..I'll have to much cope in my lip anyways!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post
          I will be on Lake Lavon. Silver Silverado 4x4 with 14' Jon with Johnson 15hp.

Come say hello if you see me. I don't bite..I'll have to much cope in my lip anyways!
          May or may not see you out there. Gonna do a bit more scouting these next 2 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
            May or may not see you out there. Gonna do a bit more scouting these next 2 weeks
            Pm coming in. Giving you my number if you wanna scout. I'm always on the west side of the Lake.

Comment

Getting closer....

Comment

Time to change grease on trailer hubs and start getting the rigs untangled!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had 3 woodies land on the pond I was dove hunting right after shooting time was up this evening. Got me excited for duck season!!!

Anyone hunt with a kayak on Lake Lavon?

Comment

Less than 10 days out for early teal!

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                      Less than 10 days out for early teal!
                      Yessir! Taking 17th and 18th off. Hopefully teal are starting to show up.

Comment

Has anybody used a sit on top kayak for duck hunting? Thinking about doing a little work on mine and using it to get into public land.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                          Has anybody used a sit on top kayak for duck hunting? Thinking about doing a little work on mine and using it to get into public land.

Yup! I use mine. I posted a pic of me standing up paddling it with my dog and his blind in it as well. Works great for getting into some areas faster and easier than carrying all of your gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Couple of my favorites from last year.

Could have shot 20 limits of mallards this morning. Had our 20 greenheads and 4 pintail in about 30 minutes and then sat there and watched them land in the decoys for 2 more hours.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	9F585F32-D115-42A4-A7D6-A4B81E593D5C.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	24551752

And then broke my 3 year band drought on the second to last weekend of the season. Decided to make a last minute trip to OK while everything up there was locked up but we thought when it thawed it might be incredible and it didn’t disappoint.

Name:	376D567B-5D42-4BEA-8740-07CC69884603.jpg
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	24551753

Name:	987CE45B-004D-445C-9CD9-FAA34A90B0C9.jpg
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	24551754

Comment

anyone hunt White Oak WMA? wondered if any of the 1,412,863 duck hunters I see out there are TBH'ers.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                                anyone hunt White Oak WMA? wondered if any of the 1,412,863 duck hunters I see out there are TBH'ers.
                                I've hunted it once and it was awesome but that was years ago. If you ever need TBH company I could head that way

Comment

Working...
                                X