No announcement yet.

Life is so fragile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pray the same prayers as many other here do. God is with you all.

Comment

I am so sorry this has happened, I have no words.

Comment

No words flash. I have no words.

Your family will be in our prayers

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t even know what to say, there are no words that can ease the road your family is faced with. Prayers are with you and your family, and if there is anything we can do to help please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Oh my goodness - prayers up for your whole family.

Comment

Prayers for you and your wife.

Comment

This is terrible. I can't pretend to imagine what y'all are going through. My condolences to you and your family.

Comment

I cant find the words. You have my most sincere condolences and prayers for comfort and understanding

I cannot even begin to fathom the pain you and your wife are going through and knowing that there is very little that can assuage that grief

Comment

Oh dear God.... I'm so sorry. Praying for you all.

Comment

Nothing we can say or do to stop the pain I’m sure you and your family are feeling. But know that all of us here are praying for you brother. I pray that God gives y’all peace beyond all understanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers from our family to yours.

Comment

Wow man. Prayers for you and the family. I pray God brings y’all peace and comfort as only He can.
                            Last edited by JLivi1224; 08-25-2018, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Ever since I read this post this morning it's all that has been on my mind. I have 3 kids and I immediately went home to hug them and tell them I loved them. I can't imagine what y'all are going through. I looked on your Facebook page and every morning before work I do exactly the same laying in bed with my kiddos next to me. To think that moment can go away so unexpectedly hurts. Children are God's blessings! Love them, hold them and be thankful for every second you have no matter if they have been screaming, crying or laughing.

TBH is here for you and your family Jordan! Anything we can do please don't be afraid to ask!

Continued prayers brother!

Comment

Absolutely breaks my heart. Prayers sent for you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                                X