No announcement yet.

Life is so fragile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely one of the hardest post I’ve ever read on TBH. The song that you and your wife picked for Noah....Well I couldn’t make it through the first minute, but what I heard was beautiful. From the very bottom of my heart, I’m sooooo sorry. Just know that as people read Noah’s story, thousands will pray for Noah, Mommy and Daddy.

God speed Little Noah.

Comment

My heart is in agony for you and your family brother. Stay strong and know you have friends and family on here that are praying for you.

Comment

I don't have the words, my friend. May you have solace in your time of need.

Comment

So so so sorry for your loss! No words will help the pain! Prayers for comfort!

Comment

So sorry for your loss.
            Your family will be in our prayers.

Comment

Prayers to you and your family!!

Comment

Prayers for you guys.

Comment

So sorry. Heartbreaking. Prayers

Comment

I can’t even begin to imagine what you and your family are going through. So sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No words are sufficient here.... I am so sorry for your loss man. Thanks for sharing, it really puts life back in perspective, especially for me and my little ones. More prayers up for you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine the pain you are going through.

Comment

So sorry for your loss.

Comment

Heart broken, Prayer sent.
                            Not to far from you if you need anything

Comment

Praying for you, your wife and family.

Comment

Can't form the words of how sorry I am for you and your family.

Praying for you and your family though tears right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X