No announcement yet.

Life is so fragile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry for you loss... Prayers up for you and yours...

Comment

$&#! I'm so sorry. Prayers sent.

Comment

That was hard to read. I’m very sorry for y’alls loss. I’ll be praying for y’all

Comment

When I woke up this morning I checked this post. We are overwhelmed with the support and prayers. Thank you all. One of the hardest parts thus far has been coming back home to all his things and breaking the news to our 4year old Luke. He was so proud to be a big brother.

Hug your children this morning please. It’s Saturday, spoil them a little today. When they ask why, tell them because you love them. Just do it. You never know what can happen in your perfect life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh my! I’m so sorry! Praying for y’all!

Comment

Prayers for you entire family.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers sent for your family.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

prayers your way

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss, praying for you and your family

Comment

I have no words. So very sorry for your families tragic loss. My family will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Comment

I am so sorry for the pain you and your family are enduring. I know the grieving will take an untold amount of time but just know God has a plan for each and every one of us. I pray for u and ur family during these tough times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't even imagine what you're going through. You're in my thoughts and prayers. I'm going to give my boys an extra hug when I see them in a few minutes.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Gosh man I am so very sorry.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Originally posted by Jbird8791 View Post
                                I am so sorry. I cannot image what I’d do if this happened in my house. How old is the babysitter and how is she doing? If anyone wants counseling I’ll donate to make sure professional help is available. Praying for all involved.

The babysitter was my sister-in-law. Her and my brother are being crushed with guilt. We have tried to comfort them by telling them there was nothing they could have done. They actually blessed us with the chance to say goodbye.

Comment

Working...
                                X