No announcement yet.

Life is so fragile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jordan, I am so sorry. Your family will be in our prayers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Comment

Sure does put things in perspective, So sorry.

Comment

Nothing but sadness

Comment

Deep sadness here. Many prayers, sir.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this.Prayer sent

Comment

I am so sorry, I don’t have the words either. The only person who can understand the depth of your pain right now is your wife. Live and love and grieve together.

Comment

Jordan,

My wife and will pray for your family. I know that we can't imagine what yall are going through and the rough times that are ahead. Know that God can help bring peace.

Phil 4:7 - And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Please take some comfort in knowing Noah is with his eternal loving Savior and Father.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

So very sorry to hear this, I will be praying for your family.

Comment

Lord help this family through this pain. Pour your love into this family. Amen

Comment

So sorry for your loss. You are absolutely correct that every day we are given on this earth is a blessing. None of us know when it will end for ourselves or our loved ones. In my line of work I have seen a lot of death and heart wrenching loss. The loss of a loved one is never easy, especially when it is a child. I can not imagine the grief and feelings of loss that so many people have to endure. I would urge you and your wife to speak with someone after your child is laid to rest. I can imagine that it would be very difficult to talk about what happened or to want to seek out help, but do not try to deal with everything yourselves. Be there for one another and lean on each other every day.

Comment

If I had, the proper words....
                        I don't think, I could say them...…
                        My prayers, to you and your wife....

Comment

Very sorry for your loss, prayers sent.

Comment

I can’t imagine.
                            Prayers for you and yours.

Comment

I dont have the words..... im praying for you and your wife! So sad for yall!

Comment

I am so sorry. Parents should never have to bury their children. I am pro aging for you and your family and little Noah. Until you get to meet again.

Comment

Working...
                                X