• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome build.

Comment

Sweet build.

Comment

For those that asked about inside pics here they are. With us staying in the camp as we are trying to complete it everything is pretty cluttered but you will get the idea of what is going on.

From front door looking toward kitchen, living on right, master bed immediately on left and bathroom on far left.

Looking into master bedroom (storage room for now) from front door.

Front front door looking right toward living room, door to big bunk room to left and door to small bunk room on right past living area. These 2 bunk areas are connected in the back so they are actually 1 big "L" shaped room.

Same view looking from refrigerator

Looking in door of big bunk room, there will be 2 twin size bunks in here.

Looking into small bunk room from big bunk room, there will be a full size bunk in here.

Bathroom with corner showere & stacked washer/drier.

We still lack finishing the shower, setting kitchen base cabinets, installing upper kitchen cabinets, dishwasher, microwave/vent hood, putting up galvanize tin on ceiling, AC, trim work and flooring.

Comment

Project Container Camp

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          For those that asked about inside pics here they are. With us staying in the camp as we are trying to complete it everything is pretty cluttered but you will get the idea of what is going on.

From front door looking toward kitchen, living on right, master bed immediately on left and bathroom on far left.

Looking into master bedroom (storage room for now) from front door.

Front front door looking right toward living room, door to big bunk room to left and door to small bunk room on right past living area. These 2 bunk areas are connected in the back so they are actually 1 big "L" shaped room.

Same view looking from refrigerator

Looking in door of big bunk room, there will be 2 twin size bunks in here.

Looking into small bunk room from big bunk room, there will be a full size bunk in here.

Bathroom with corner showere & stacked washer/drier.

We still lack finishing the shower, setting kitchen base cabinets, installing upper kitchen cabinets, dishwasher, microwave/vent hood, putting up galvanize tin on ceiling, AC, trim work and flooring.

Dang Brent. That looks awesome!
          Last edited by Mike D; 01-03-2016, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Thanks Mike

Comment

Looking good, love to have something like that at my lease

Comment

Looks great and I'm jealous...Haha

Comment

coming together really nice !!

Comment

Are your videos still available on YouTube? I searched, but didn't find them.

Comment

Project Container Camp

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                      Are your videos still available on YouTube? I searched, but didn't find them.

I'm a YouTube novice so I'm not sure. I haven't done anything to take them down.

The ones on page 3 of this thread still play for me do they should still be in YouTube.
                      Last edited by bboswell; 01-07-2016, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Beautiful and inspirational. Thank you for keeping us updated.

Comment

Brent. This looks fantastic. I missed this in the spring but am caught up now. Significant undertaking and impressive execution. Appreciate you documenting the project and sharing. Looks like fun work, but I would imagine you are ready to be done. What a neat thing to do as a family, too. Looks like you have good helpers.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            Lots has happened in small spurts.

We have heat

We now have a septic system

We also got the gas range cooking, got the refrigerator put in and TV/SAT/VCR installed

We actually spent our first nights sleeping in the camp this week during the snow storms and quickly realized that not getting it too warm inside is the challenge!

Where did you get the wood burning heater? I need one like that for my shop.
                            Awesome job with your build.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeConner View Post
                              Where did you get the wood burning heater? I need one like that for my shop.

Awesome job with your build.

My welders at the shop built it.

Comment

Just read all of this. Excellent work. Well thought out.
                                We have a little 2 room portable at our ranch that we are talking about adding on to. It needs a bigger kitchen and a bathroom. As of now it's either a bucket dump bath in warm weather or bathe at my brother's house in town. There is a septic already in place from the old house (burned) but I don't know what condition it's in. I don't think it would have gotten damaged by anything, but it hasn't been in service for almost 20 years.
                                We just got the well back on line (new pump) but the water is full of dissolved iron.

Comment

Working...
                                X