Land for sale -post here first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    As far as easements in Texas, from my families experience there are three types. Deeded, Implied and assigned easements by the courts. No parcial of land in Texas can be landlocked. Every landowner has free ingress/out gress meaning no gates. My family spent thousands to defend access and this was what the Judge ruled. We were at the end of the road with a undeeded easement. When we told "the family" ( mom inherited the ranch) we didn't want to lease the land to them for grazing they tried to lock us out.
    On top of that, utilities must be provided across lot lines if there are water and wastewater nearby.

Comment

3 acres in Caddo Mills/Hunt county with 2000 sf brick home, shop, large camper port, fenced in, very nice home. Not yet on the market, but it will be soon. Also have two 1.5 acre home site lots for sale in the same area.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
        We are looking for 20-100 acres of mostly wooded land to build on in Bell county, or 30 minutes from Temple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You moving back???

Comment

I have a few lots on lake Eufaula in Oklahoma. Great fishing and boat in hunting. Adjoins public land.

Also have few acres in Colorado that comes with7 miles of private river and 7 private lakes/ponds. It also access points for hunting that are excellent for rifle hunting (migration type hunt) The land has a tiny house/shack on it w/ electric. Only read I’d sell is to buy a house up there! Love it and some of the best fishing you can get, plus close to grayling and salmon fishing if you get sick of nice rainbows.

The shoreline pic is Oklahoma
          Attached Files
          Last edited by tradslam; 01-10-2019, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            Hmmm. This could be kinda convenient.
            What would be more convenient is if they broke the classified section up into parts. Like automotive, real estate, lease availability, hunting gear.... etc

Comment

Originally posted by BoscoPico View Post
              Where is it located in North Louisiana?
              Dubach.

Comment

Will have a brick home 3/2 for sale in a few weeks. The house is in Waco.

Comment

Tradslam, Tell me more about Colorado land please.

Comment

Shoot me a PM^^

Comment

I have a improved leased lot on Fork with 5th wheel and new dock. Located in Paradise Cove in deeper water. Comes with golf cart too. 25k

Lot rent to 300 mo and paid thru 8/19.

Sean
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
                        You moving back???

We moved to Temple in May! No more frozen tundra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My place may hit the market soon. Compete turn-key place with furnished storage container cabin (3 queen beds, fridge, microwave, futon, 3 TVs, bathroom), hot water, electricity, storage containers, golf cart, trailer, stands including 5x9 Atascosa Blind, 2 Krivoman stand and fill directional feeders, 48" fire pit, smoker / grill, picnic table, 1500 water tank, tools, lawn movers, etc. Rural water can be brought to the property for about $8K. Just bring your clothes and hunt

80.854 in Far Western Young County (25 minutes West of Graham or 30 minutes north of Breckenridge) that is all huntable mature mesquite with scattered oaks. There is a 5 acre food plot that is produced two great results for me so the soil is great. Great tank that holds water. County road access with good fences. Tons of game (average around 30 different bucks on camera a year). It was not hunted in the previous 5 years and we have only taken 1 buck in two years on the place.

$320K for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            My place may hit the market soon. Compete turn-key place with furnished storage container cabin (3 queen beds, fridge, microwave, futon, 3 TVs, bathroom), hot water, electricity, storage containers, golf cart, trailer, stands including 5x9 Atascosa Blind, 2 Krivoman stand and fill directional feeders, 48" fire pit, smoker / grill, picnic table, 1500 water tank, tools, lawn movers, etc. Rural water can be brought to the property for about $8K. Just bring your clothes and hunt

80.854 in Far Western Young County (25 minutes West of Graham or 30 minutes north of Breckenridge) that is all huntable mature mesquite with scattered oaks. There is a 5 acre food plot that is produced two great results for me so the soil is great. Great tank that holds water. County road access with good fences. Tons of game (average around 30 different bucks on camera a year). It was not hunted in the previous 5 years and we have only taken 1 buck in two years on the place.

$320K for everything.
                            Surely your joking

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

$320K for everything.

Did I miss something?

Where are you headed?

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                                Surely your joking
                                Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                                Did I miss something?

Where are you headed?
                                Honestly owning land doesn't really fit into our lifestyle. I had friend of a friend interested in my place with all the work we have done, so it got the wheels turning that I may let it go. We are always on the go so the pressure to "use" the land weighs heavy on my mind. We want to do more international hunting / traveling. We are in Austin every other weekend for football in the Fall (plus out of town games).

I started a new job a few months ago and its going to take a ton of time / effort to build a territory from the ground up so I want to focus on that. I thought I would host more friends and clients out there as well, and with everyones schedules including our own we didn't use it like I thought we would. The idea behind the place has always been to improve and sale so its still part of that plan.

It was a ton of work to get it to this point and feel really good about the place I would be turning over to somebody and I learned a lot about the process. Its a great place and one day I probably will be kicking myself for selling it (if I do), but seems for this point in our life seems like the right play. It is not listed anywhere so I still have time to make sure this is the move I want to make.

Comment

Working...
                                X