Land for sale -post here first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Land for sale -post here first

I wonder why more people don’t post land for sale here in our classifieds before they hire a realtor. And seems like All land that is for sale has a link to a realtor.

I have some for sale in North Louisiana.

anyone?

anyone?

that's why....the geographic exposure is like throwing a dart in the dark.

A realtor puts it out in the places and to the people that are looking.

Now, I'll tell you that I did buy 5 acres in Colorado off of the classifieds here, so it worked that time

Comment

42 acres on Trinity River bottom with a progressive easment (not deeded) in Ellis county south of Dallas. Approximate 150ft of river frontage. All flood plain. BIG deer and hogs. $80K. Must have ATV/UTV to access it. ***Not mine but would be involved in sell***

Comment

Ain’t no deer in Ellis county

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
          42 acres on Trinity River bottom with a progressive easment (not deeded) in Ellis county south of Dallas. Approximate 150ft of river frontage. All flood plain. BIG deer and hogs. $80K. Must have ATV/UTV to access it. ***Not mine but would be involved in sell***
          Progressive easement?? You might provide a source/link as to where potential buyers might research what hat means...

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
            Progressive easement?? You might provide a source/link as to where potential buyers might research what hat means...
            Wish I knew what it meant . All I know is there is access to the place but no by way of a "deeded easment". It would have to be a cash buyer as you can not get a loan from land banks without a "deeded easment" so I was told it was a progressive easment. Again I am not trying to sell it but I know who is if anyone was interested. Its not listed.

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
              That ship has selled.

Comment

I've got small waterfront tracts for sale on Lake Fork. Also a small hunting tract for sale in Wood county 30ac. Also 5ac. on Lake Fork with a large fishing lodge.

Comment

We are looking for 20-100 acres of mostly wooded land to build on in Bell county, or 30 minutes from Temple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mines already with a realtor didnt think about posting it first because I didn't want to deal with showing it... 199 acres in newton county..

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                      I have some for sale in North Louisiana.

anyone?

anyone?

that's why....the geographic exposure is like throwing a dart in the dark.

A realtor puts it out in the places and to the people that are looking.

Now, I'll tell you that I did buy 5 acres in Colorado off of the classifieds here, so it worked that time
                      Where is it located in North Louisiana?

Comment

Hmmm. This could be kinda convenient.

Comment

As far as easements in Texas, from my families experience there are three types. Deeded, Implied and assigned easements by the courts. No parcial of land in Texas can be landlocked. Every landowner has free ingress/out gress meaning no gates. My family spent thousands to defend access and this was what the Judge ruled. We were at the end of the road with a undeeded easement. When we told "the family" ( mom inherited the ranch) we didn't want to lease the land to them for grazing they tried to lock us out.
                          Last edited by BrandonA; 01-10-2019, 07:50 PM.

Comment

i am still looking for around 10 acres to retire on from burnet to bandera. came close a couple times...but someone was faster than me. I am not in a big hurry, looking for the right place.

Comment

Have 10 acres just outside Macomb Missouri....Search my name for other thread for pics and more info

Comment

Working...
                              X