No announcement yet.

Avatar Pic? Is this you...meaning??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again, so nice to read what the pics mean to you...

Comment

I wasn't 100% comfortable having a picture of myself when I first joined so I Googled "deer and the Cross" which represents my identity in Christ but also shows my passion for hunting whitetails!

Comment

Mine?

A constant reminder of what I would not do even on my drunkest day! LOL!

Comment

I like Texas... a lot. Its also the only picture I had on my computer to upload at the moment.
          Last edited by Thayden2; 11-01-2017, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Mine is of some high fence deer that followed us around at a ranch my dad and I went to back in 2015.

Comment

Logo from my Alma Mater - University of Alaska Fairbanks - The Nanooks.

Comment

Mine is a Pic of the only axis buck I have shot and it was on my land that I purchased 7 yrs ago. Hes 33"

Comment

My lovely wife and I having a great time at a winery in Driftwood.

Comment

Mine is of my son and I sitting in the blind on a very cold morning. I think the temp was around 28 degrees when we woke up. I asked him if he wanted to go hunt or stay in the warmth of the camper. He responded without hesitation, "let's go hunt, we didn't come up here to sleep."

Comment

Me rowing a raft on an Alaskan river while moose hunting last September.

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                        Let's expand this...who is the ONE TBH member you would like to meet in person? Who would you just like to sit down with and swap stories with? Number one on my list is Quarterback...we have both promised meeting for lunch over MANY posts...but as of now, has not happened??
                        That's quite the honor Kuma. We WILL make that lunch together, just a matter of time. Now that you're in Granbury I'll have to figure a way to swing by that way on the way to or from the ol' deer lease. And I'm buying the bbq.

My avatar is just a pictograph that some ancient artist painted. Guess I've always been fascinated with the paleo indians and how they must've survived in the harsh climates back in the day.

Comment

Mine is just a place holder until I shoot a buck worth posting. I was filming my shooting session to work on some form issues and decided to take a fulldraw, head-on pic.

Comment

My oldest daughter and youngest grandkid!

Comment

I like beer.

Comment

Mine is my biggest buck I killed on my lease in Oklahoma we callled him hoss and he scored 163 2/8

Comment

Working...
                                X