No announcement yet.

Avatar Pic? Is this you...meaning??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is a picture of my best typical. I just think it's a cool pic.

Comment

Mine is a sentiment i agree with. Some guy was wearing it on the back of his shirt at the Ft. Worth Music Festival a few years ago.

Comment

Best Deer to date. Best part is he was home grown on the family place. Man I wish I could have let that deer live another two years to make 6.5. Too much hunting pressure around us to risk it though...

Comment

Mine is an Axis I killed at Diamond C on my second hunt there. We had a live hunt thread going and it came together great. Our hunts there came to be known as BWE. Any of y'all that have followed our Diamond C threads know the BWE crew usually has a pretty epic time. I added Concho Man and Jaspro tributes to the pic but have yet to add Rsatt

I've since killed lots of critters since then including a 170" buck but haven't changed it yet... I may one day...

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
            Sweet pic, I love flying our Huey she flys like a dream! But you already know they do! [emoji6]
            Hey Bud--if you need a "ride-along" co-pilot, call me. And, I'd bet if you read the checklist I can get it started.

Comment

Mine is a picture of me doing one of the things I love surf fishing on the Texas coast with my family.

Comment

Let's expand this...who is the ONE TBH member you would like to meet in person? Who would you just like to sit down with and swap stories with? Number one on my list is Quarterback...we have both promised meeting for lunch over MANY posts...but as of now, has not happened??

Comment

My Nephew in Afghanistan, two tours, He was one of the guy's that went looking for Bowe Bergdahl, Out of the Army now and home. Thank You Jesus.

Comment

Pic of me somewhere in Afghanistan. Don't remember where it was taken.

Comment

My best free range Axis.

Comment

“That rug really tied the room together”

Comment

My biggest hog with my longbow. I spend most of the year with that thing in my hand. It has even created a hobby for me and my son.

To those who have or are serving, Thank you for your service and giving so much. This nation is odd right now, but it is still home of the brave.

Comment

My first chocolate that is gone now and my son laying in the front yard.

Comment

mine was me and my two boys hunting their first Turkey with grandpa's Wingmaster. My oldest knocked down this big old Tom

Comment

Mine is a picture I took this past week of a buck behind my house.

Comment

Working...
                                X