Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Susan collins is voting against amy barrett

She needs to be gone.

She stated that as soon as the nomination was announced...not sure if she’s up for re-election.

ACB will still be a scotus...Im mostly curious to which one or two dems vote for her.

Comment

Stick one. If u need help holler

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        She stated that as soon as the nomination was announced...not sure if she’s up for re-election.

ACB will still be a scotus...Im mostly curious to which one or two dems vote for her.
        I thought she said there shouldn't be a vote and now she is saying she'll vote against confirmation. I might have missed it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
          Stick one. If u need help holler
          ??????

Comment

She is probably going to get voted out this round. She said from the beginning it was a no vote from her. Read where she thought about switching to independent.

Comment

Whats her reason

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                Whats her reason

Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, took a veiled shot her party’s leadership in the Senate on Sunday when she announced that she would be voting against the confirmation of Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court.

From my Make Believe World

Comment

She is...and got her hands full on this one.

“...the Maine senator is in the midst of a difficult reelection campaign against Sarah Gideon, the Democratic speaker of the state House.“

IMO she’s pandering to cover her butt....

Comment

Collins is a rhino and probably will not be re elected in Maine. She was heavily criticised in her state during the Kavanaugh proceedings. She's too worried about her political future rather than voting for ACB. Hate to see any Republican senators lose, but she has been projected to lose the election since 2019.

Comment

It will bite her i reckon...musta been the reason she came out so early.

Where is Maine swinging on potus??

Comment

He's not attractive woman. And I think he/she is embarrassed about that minute moment of clear conscience when she/he spoke some defensive truth about Kavanaugh during the witch trial. I think Collins, swamp-rat that he/she is, just wants to prove to the Swamp that she/he is still willing to play ball and toe the line.

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
                          Collins is a rhino and probably will not be re elected in Maine. She was heavily criticised in her state during the Kavanaugh proceedings. She's too worried about her political future rather than voting for ACB. Hate to see any Republican senators lose, but she has been projected to lose the election since 2019.
                          Agreed....bitter sweet for me.

Comment

It will bite her i reckon...musta been the reason she came out so early.

Where is Maine swinging on potus??
                            Maine is kinda interesting to me. The coastal areas typically vote dem, rest of the state Republican. Typical rural v urban voting pattern, held true for 2016 when Clinton won the electoral vote.

I spent some time up there and you just wouldn't expect the dem vote, but it's similar to Montana. Population centers vote dem. Id bet all 4 of Maine's electoral votes go to uncle Joe.

Comment

I fear we will lose the Senate..... Lindsey graham will lose also....

Collins is way behind.....she is done

Comment

Working...
                              X