The 2020 Thermal & Night Vision Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2020 Thermal & Night Vision Thread

Talking to Outdoor Legacy the other day and came to the conclusion with technology always changing and SHOT SHOW coming up we need a new Thermal and night vision thread!

Happy New Year everybody, I plan on ringing in 2020 on some hogs and predators

And like always if your looking for more info on thermal’s and night vision call our friendly neighborhood thermal dude, Jason at:

Outdoor Legacy

(877)350-1818

We take the confusion out of night vision and thermal optics. We've helped thousands of customers find the optic that is right for their specific situation. At Outdoor Legacy we pride ourselves on offering honest, unbiased pre-purchase advice and customer service after the sale. Have questions? Call us (877)350-1818

The Late Night Vision Show podcast

YouTube Link

Also available on any podcast app[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Following. Looking forward to using my Wraith and Axion handheld combo even more this year. They have been a deadly combo in 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anything new coming from Pulsar for 2020?

Comment

Staying tuned. I am using a Sig Echo now. Works good for the 100-125 yards from the porch to the creek.

Comment

Looked at a Thermion again at the Gun Show last weekend and I'm sold on it. Just gotta find 3+k lying around lol.

Comment

Originally posted by crushme
            How much does nigght vision cost?

Follow the link in my first post to Jason’s site and he has them all there. Right now the big ticket digital night vision scope is the Sightmark Wraith HD for $500. Pulsar makes one for $1200 that’s good but if you go thru the Late Night Vision Show’s podcast they compared the Wraith and Pulsar digisight that’s a good one too watch

Comment

Any news on an updated wraith? I’m looking to get one but if it is about to be outdated may wait. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
                Looked at a Thermion again at the Gun Show last weekend and I'm sold on it. Just gotta find 3+k lying around lol.
                The thermion xp50 is awesome. My FIL just got his in last week and it’s amazing. My buddies all have Trail xp50s and the thermion is a step up IMO. Def worth the money lol.

And Jason is the man for anything thermal. He helped us out bigtime.

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
                  Where did you find it for 3k

Comment

3+k. The XM38 is $3299. That's the one I want.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the shout out Russ! And thanks to all the TBH'ers who have supported us over the years for your night vision and thermal purchases, it really means a lot guys, we greatly appreciate your business!

I'll be at the SHOT Show in about 3 weeks and I'll offer up a full report of what's new for the 2020 NV and thermal market.

As always, if you're thinking about purchasing some NV or thermal, feel free to give us a call and we are glad to make suggestions and point you in the right direction after hearing about your situation and your needs and wants.

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by CSanders View Post
                        Anything new coming from Pulsar for 2020?
                        Yes sir, a lot of good things coming but it won't be public until the week of the SHOT Show, January 21-24. I'll be reporting with all the info after we get back from Vegas. We will also be going over everything in detail on The Late Night Vision Show.

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by crushme
                          How much does nigght vision cost?
                          Russ is correct. You're looking at $500+ for good digital night vision. Thermal starts at $1,900 and quickly jumps up into the $3,000+ range and goes up from there.

Originally posted by vidorboy View Post
                          Any news on an updated wraith? I’m looking to get one but if it is about to be outdated may wait. Thanks.

I know I sound like a broken record but....you've got to wait until the SHOT Show.lol But yes, I'd expect another Wraith model coming, this one with 4K resolution but at a significantly higher price. More details soon.

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by vidorboy View Post

Man it’d have to be a major step up to outdate the Wraith that’s out now. I love my Trail but the Wraith once they’re inside a 100yds can hang with the thermal on finding targets.

Comment

Good discussion on the podcast today fellas

Comment

Working...
                              X