Nice oneckrue

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Snoops first buck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      nice work Snoop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ckrue06 View Post
        Took me a while to figure that picture think out, but I got it! Thank you for the quick tutorial! This is my buck. Very unique, and I’m proud of him. Foard county. I also took a doe this weekend.
        That's a cool buck for sure, nice work

I'll be up there Friday and Saturday and hope to put somethin on the ground. Weather is lookin great

Comment

Originally posted by Randallc View Post
          I can take 2356 N. out to our lease. That's a good area. We are at the end of 2459.

Where abouts off 2459?

Comment

Ok boys, we got wheat planted on our big side of the lease!!!! Still to wet across the road on the smaller side. He tried but was sinking his tractor. Maybe if no rain tomorrow he can get it in this weekend. That will make mid - late december much more interesting. Rut is in full swing right now at our place. A local biologist told one of our guys that it is early because there were so msny cloudy darker days in October with all the rain. Headed out for a long weekend tomorrow. Be safe!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
              Ok boys, we got wheat planted on our big side of the lease!!!! Still to wet across the road on the smaller side. He tried but was sinking his tractor. Maybe if no rain tomorrow he can get it in this weekend. That will make mid - late december much more interesting. Rut is in full swing right now at our place. A local biologist told one of our guys that it is early because there were so msny cloudy darker days in October with all the rain. Headed out for a long weekend tomorrow. Be safe!
              I think I am going to finally venture out there, taking my son kyle to see if he can kill something, he is wound up like an 8 day alarm clock, may see you out there.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                I think I am going to finally venture out there, taking my son kyle to see if he can kill something, he is wound up like an 8 day alarm clock, may see you out there.
                Skip has a brisket cooking..well Cathy has a brisket cooking right now. Come over Friday night and eat and sit around the fire. I haven't seen Kyle in 3 years. Be good to see both of you guys. The gates open come on in

Comment

Originally posted by STONE KILLER View Post
                  Where abouts off 2459?

At the north end by the big barn.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                    Skip has a brisket cooking..well Cathy has a brisket cooking right now. Come over Friday night and eat and sit around the fire. I haven't seen Kyle in 3 years. Be good to see both of you guys. The gates open come on in
                    Kyle is 6' 8" and weighs about 310, he would just have a snack with that brisket, lol, we may stop in, have lots of chores to do, nobody been out there in a pretty good while.

Comment

Finally gonna get some hunting in. Heading out in the morning and planning on a couple all day sits as soon as we get there. Weather looks perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Randallc View Post
                        At the north end by the big barn.

I sent you a message, sounds like we hunt right beside each other.

Comment

We had a slow afternoon. Got up here around 11 and into the stands and settled by 2. Neither my dad or I saw any deer. I did see some of the fattest quail ever though under my feeder, maybe that’s where all my corn is going

Comment

I saw 5 does and 3 bucks. I did see a buck chasing a doe right at dark.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                              We had a slow afternoon. Got up here around 11 and into the stands and settled by 2. Neither my dad or I saw any deer. I did see some of the fattest quail ever though under my feeder, maybe that’s where all my corn is going
                              I hunted Sat-Tues. SLOW. Worse start we've ever had out there. Glad to see its not just our place, makes me think that other factors involved other than our place went bad lol. Too much green stuff I think. Did have a fair amount of night activity on cam. Saw more bucks than does but only 4 different bucks.

Comment

Young ones chasing hard here. 29°calm and really pretty this morning. Seeing lots of little bucks the past 2 days. Not many doe? The pasture looks like Spring. Saw one mature 10 last night 145-50.

Comment

Working...
                                X