Why I don't use a feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowPro73 View Post
    Yes, really. I've seen the high fence disappear under water form the high point with binoculars.
    I guess you don't see my feeder is sitting in knee deep water. All that water "was" to be a food plot. At least the ducks are enjoying it.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
      I guess you don't see my feeder is sitting in knee deep water. All that water "was" to be a food plot. At least the ducks are enjoying it.

Hell I don't see a feeder either.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Hell I don't see a feeder either.
        It in the middle of the pic by the trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
          Rain run off is a sticky issue just about everywhere. I had a friend 20 years ago have to pump the rain water from his back yard to the street in Austin so as to not send his water to his neighbors yards.
          When we bought this house I found out a couple of yards dumped to my yard. Simple solution dig two small ditches to make it go away fast.
          If I was you I would find the two or three spots to dig to make it move on.....
          LOL. I guess you don't realize the severity of these floods. There's no trench or digging that can redirect this water from the rise of the main creek. It's on 100 acres, and about 90 of it goes completely submerged, with a strong current as well.

Comment

The creek is past the tree line on the horizon, where my stands are all located. I'm videoing from the high ground, only about 10 acres out of the 100. It will come in and maybe be gone by daylight by the next morning. Maybe the video will load to view. It's amazing how many times I've gone to hunt and had to just go back home after arriving to this. Lolhttp://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5be4f8a7...2677356805.mp4

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

That place your hunting looks awfully familiar, wouldn’t be just off of Bedias Creek would it.

Comment

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
                That place your hunting looks awfully familiar, wouldn’t be just off of Bedias Creek would it.
                Yes. Madison County

Comment

Working...
                X