Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Living the land owner dream in Navarro County!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t plan to ever shoot doe and only bucks I will shoot are either ancient or once in a decade trophies that are mature. I have a lease so I’m in no hurry to kill any bucks. I think coyotes are a bit of a problem and size of properties in my area.

Comment

Couple updates, got most of the exterior metal on, just need to finish the trim and gutters.

Also finally got the inside spray foamed, ready to start drywall and finish all the mechanical.....finally!

Comment

Need to finish front deck and roof, paint containers and install overhead doors between containers.
        Still a lot to do but feel like we are finally getting somewhere.

Comment

No doubt! The project is starting to come together. Looks like you had a grand vision of what you wanted and are slowly bringing it to reality. Can’t wait to see how this ends up!

Comment

Looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great work!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I love the design of that. I was just trying to exsplane something just like that to my wife. Now I can show her.

Hoggslayer

Comment

The reason I raised the roof structure so high above the containers is so that I can build a loft above and between the two containers in about half of the middle space. Will have about 7’ of head clearnace.

Comment

Awesome progress! My company does a lot of survey work in Navarro County, and I really like the area around Navarro Mills. Haven't seen any turkeys but lots of deer and hog sign around Navarro Mills Lake. Would love to find a place over that way one day.

Comment

Thanks all

Comment

Started in Sheetrock Saturday, ready to get this dude where I can at least spend the night so we can spend more time out there.

Comment

Impressive progress on your sleeping quarters.

Are you going to plant your plots this fall?

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                            Impressive progress on your sleeping quarters.

Are you going to plant your plots this fall?

Rwc
                            Yes, I actually hooked up the disk yesterday but ran out of time. I was trying to move my big box blind to the back but it won’t quite fit thru my bridge and it’s to tight to get around the back way.

Comment

The interior work is coming along. Don’t enjoy the Sheetrock work but it will definitely pay off.

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                                The interior work is coming along. Don’t enjoy the Sheetrock work but it will definitely pay off.
                                It wouldn’t be too bad if it wasn’t so dang hot.

Comment

Working...
                                X