Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm starting to sweat the Senate race....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hannity is supposed to have an explosive video on Bedo tonight. Made by the same guy who brought Acorn down.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      Hannity is supposed to have an explosive video on Bedo tonight. Made by the same guy who brought Acorn down.
      I only have broadcast TV. I looked online and didn't see any explosive videos.

What did it turn out to be?

Comment

MSNBC has the race Beto 47% Cruz 45%

Comment

Originally posted by philcam View Post
          Probably to encourage the left to vote.

RealClearPolitics has Cruz up .... https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...urke-6310.html

Comment

This will be soooooooo bad if that jackwagon wins. Hard to believe people are stupid enough to vote for him.

Comment

If anyone researches Butthole Beto's platform and can still vote for him just baffles my mind. Morons!

Comment

At posted by others, the mere fact that it is even a race here in Texas just boggles the mind!!

What is also scary is that even IF Cruz wins, ol' BET-0 (that a zero not an "o"), in 2 years Cornyn will be up for reelection!! That sucker would get beat like a drum by any popular demokraut! Lots of folks just plain dislike him as a RHINO... He'd be a lot easier to beat than Cruz...

Comment

Originally posted by philcam View Post

They are lying. Every poll had Cruz up but them.

Comment

I don't trust any polls. Have any of you been polled?

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                      ^^^^This.

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post

I have twice in 2016, as Michael Berry explained the other day - they were both push poles. All the questions were slanted to skew my answer.
                        Argued a smidge on the first guy about his lopsided questions, could barely understand the second guy- English wasn’t his native tongue.
                        Hung up on both of them before each Poll was completed.
                        Haven’t wasted my time answering unknown calls since then.

I’ve gotta wonder how truthfully they input the data received anyways.
                        I could see the answer given being R but the slot checked winds up D.

No faith in poles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I really hope this red wave turns into a tsunami.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            At posted by others, the mere fact that it is even a race here in Texas just boggles the mind!!

What is also scary is that even IF Cruz wins, ol' BET-0 (that a zero not an "o"), in 2 years Cornyn will be up for reelection!! That sucker would get beat like a drum by any popular demokraut! Lots of folks just plain dislike him as a RHINO... He'd be a lot easier to beat than Cruz...
                            Maybe in two years, people will go vote in the primary and put in a real Republican candidate instead of Cornyn. That is where the change has to start, in the primaries.

Comment

Most of the people responding to polls are democrats anyway. Republicans are too busy at work to mess with such BS.

Comment

Polls are worthless - I'm actually happy about these voting numbers though.

President Trump did get people off their couch. I applaud him for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X