Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a call from Macedonia last night at about 11:30

Comment

The conspiracy theorist in me says that the companies who have apps to block unwanted spam calls are the same companies (or affiliates of companies) who are making the calls. Pay me and I'll stop calling you

Comment

What kinda company can pride itself on robocalls these days?

I have been getting a bunch of these new "1 ring" calls. Which I believe the theory is I call it back and then some over seas phone company can charge my verizon account for the overseas call.

Comment

If you have the time(I don't) you can document the calls, then threaten legal action and try to get them to settle. It's $500 per call if you take it to court so some will settle.

Comment

I use my phone for work so pretty much have to answer any call. Probably 10 a day are garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Dan View Post
              If you have the time(I don't) you can document the calls, then threaten legal action and try to get them to settle. It's $500 per call if you take it to court so some will settle.
              How do you know who to sue? What do they settle? Have you had a robocaller actually pay you?

Comment

Do I get $500 in rupees?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Do I get $500 in rupees?
                  You must be present to win . .

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    How do you know who to sue? What do they settle? Have you had a robocaller actually pay you?
                    I don't have time for this nonsense, but I saw a thing on the news about it and the guy that did the story got several companies to pay him several thousand dollars without ever filling suit.

Comment

I don't have time for this nonsense, but I saw a thing on the news about it and the guy that did the story got several companies to pay him several thousand dollars without ever filling suit.
                      [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFMQZFU9om0"]Inside RoboKiller's effort to stop robocalls | NBC Nightly News - YouTube[/ame]

I tried to put a link but it didn't go.

Comment

That video just shows how to stop them, I had a link to how to sue them but GS doesn't like my link.

Comment

That video just shows how to stop them, I had a link to how to sue them but GS doesn't like my link.

Text it to me at 9. 0. 3. 240. 5.7.44 please.

Comment

Here is the link that Hunter Dan sent if anyone else wants to try it.

How can I put telemarketers in their place? If you’re asking yourself this question right now, chances are you’re waaaay past “robocalls are really annoying.”

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
                              The conspiracy theorist in me says that the companies who have apps to block unwanted spam calls are the same companies (or affiliates of companies) who are making the calls. Pay me and I'll stop calling you
                              Ha! That's what I've always thought about the antivirus/malware software companies!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                                Ha! That's what I've always thought about the antivirus/malware software companies!
                                LOL I've had the same thought about antivirus companies as well. It's all a racket

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X