Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    He guys. Just dropped in to say hello and see if y'all killed anything. I been laying low with a badly broken wrist and arm. Got a few good deer hanging out but none of my true giants so far. Plenty targets if I get ready to shoot one though. Keep after them. Steve
    Dang, hate to hear about the injuries. Maybe I'll take you up on that pool game now Speedy recovery.

Comment

He guys. Just dropped in to say hello and see if y'all killed anything. I been laying low with a badly broken wrist and arm. Got a few good deer hanging out but none of my true giants so far. Plenty targets if I get ready to shoot one though. Keep after them. Steve

Was wondering where you have been. Hope you heal up quick.

Looking forward to your deer updates if you feel up to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

GarGuy how's your dad doing? He ready to go for another season?

I hope you get healed up in time to drop the hammer on some of these giants.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
          Dang, hate to hear about the injuries. Maybe I'll take you up on that pool game now Speedy recovery.
          Heck I would play you with a broke arm just for the company.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            GarGuy how's your dad doing? He ready to go for another season?

I hope you get healed up in time to drop the hammer on some of these giants.
            dads doing fine. Waiting for me to find him the right deer to hunt. He's pretty spoiled. Things are heating up a little.

Comment

Y'all might get a kick out of this old deer. He is the deer named long beam that came in with passer last year and Justin shot passer. He is 12 years old this year. Down hill a little more but still a cool old buck.

Comment

Pics didn't post...hmmmmm

Comment

Pics didn't post...hmmmmm
                  Pm sent

Comment

Comment

Y'all might get a kick out of this old deer. He is the deer named long beam that came in with passer last year and Justin shot passer. He is 12 years old this year. Down hill a little more but still a cool old buck.
                      Dang you should have asked age please , 98 percent would have said 4 ... good to see you back amigo

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

6 point for the taxidermist no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                          Dang you should have asked age please , 98 percent would have said 4 ... good to see you back amigo
                          he may be just three since he is only a 6pt

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            Good grief, that’s a dream buck in my opinion...old as dirt and a 6 to boot? Yeah, a true trophy to me. I just told T-Roy66 today about a big 6 that we were all chasing a few years ago in Polk County that slipped by all of us...I hope to see LDP’s of someone with that old bruiser but if he dies of old age, he’s earned it

Comment

That’s a cool old buck GG, i have one real similar in cass co. I’m gonna go after this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

dads doing fine. Waiting for me to find him the right deer to hunt. He's pretty spoiled. Things are heating up a little.
                                Very happy to hear that.

Comment

Working...
                                X