Best bow shop within 100miles of SA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best bow shop within 100miles of SA

Alright guys I need the best bow shop within 100 miles of SA. I’ve had the same problem with my bow since it’s been restrung and no one can get it fixed so I’m giving it one more shot. What’s the best archery shop around?

What is the problem with the bow? Leading Edge Archery in Boerne is a good one.

Comment

Fred could not fix it at the Bow Shop?

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
        What is the problem with the bow? Leading Edge Archery in Boerne is a good one.
        That’s normally who I use but they can’t seem to fix it.

I had them restring my bow about 2 years ago or so and since then it’s impossible for me to shoot broadheads and field points together. When I had the factory strings I could stack mixed heads and field points at 60-80 yards no problem now I can’t get it to group at 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
          Fred could not fix it at the Bow Shop?
          He told me it’s in tune able.

Comment

Never had your problem but Fred at The Bow Shop and Scott at Mesquite Archery both know their stuff.

Comment

Dang.

What is your draw length?

Comment

Originally posted by radar View Post
                dang.

What is your draw length?

Comment

I can stack broadheads and field points just not together. They are 5-6” apart.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                    Come over and get this extra bow I got at the house. Its ready to use, just add arrows.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                      Come over and get this extra bow I got at the house. Its ready to use, just add arrows.
                      I’m a lefty, but I do appreciate the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                        I’m a lefty, but I do appreciate the offer.
                        Did not know that you was a lefty. How come Fred said he could not fix it?

Comment

Go talk to Scott Hamlin at leading edge archery in Boerne. He’ll get you straightened out and ready to kill

Comment

Call Double G and tell them what's going on, and see if he thinks he can get you fixed.

Double G is in Georgetown, which I think is in your 100 mile radius.
                            Last edited by hopedale; 09-23-2019, 06:47 PM. Reason: note on Double G's location

Comment

What bow? What poundage? What arrow and length? What weight and brand of head? What fletching and amount of offset or helical?

Comment

Working...
                              X