• Show
Clear All

Lots of lol here

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Lots of lol here

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      I always wonder if the guys who are blatantly wrong ever come back and become edumacated.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
        Not sure who gave you that info..it is NOT included.
        The Texas stamp IS included, FEDERAL stamp is NOT

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
          Just go to the post office and buy one and get it on the spot.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk
          The post office's in Pasadena and Deer Park doesn't know what a duck stamp is,they don't handle them.

Comment

Hunted all year once with just the receipt hoping the game warden would be understanding and if not hopefully the judge would understand. Not sure if that’s considered optimistic or just dumb...

I blamed that one Latisha at Walmart. Been buying my license from Academy every since and got it delivered in no time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You guys probably saved a few gentlemen from citations.

Comment

I’ll bet his local game warden (TPWD) will have something to say if that stamp is not on his license

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                  I always wonder if the guys who are blatantly wrong ever come back and become edumacated.
                  If you’re talking about me, I’m still here.

From the 2019 - 2020 TPWD Outdoor Annual:

Texas Migratory Game Bird Endorsement
                  $7 (Item 168)
                  Required to hunt any migratory game bird (waterfowl, coot, rail, gallinule, snipe, dove, sandhill crane, and woodcock). A valid Federal Duck Stamp and HIP Certification are also required of waterfowl hunters 16 years of age or older. A free Federal Sandhill Crane Hunting Permit is required to hunt sandhill cranes. The Sandhill Crane permit is available at TPWD Law Enforcement offices, online, or by calling (800) 792-1112 #4820#.

Comment

I buy my license from Johnny’s sport shop, they put the stamp on for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                      The Texas stamp IS included, FEDERAL stamp is NOT
                      There is a Texas duck stamp? Since when? No, there is a Migratory game bird endorsement. Yes, you need it to hunt ducks, but it is NOT the duck stamp that is being discussed in the original post. This is about the duck stamp, which is federal not state. That is NOT included with the super combo.

Originally posted by RS3 View Post
                      If you’re not getting your federal duck stamp there’s no reason to be ****** off at TPWD. And, if you’d buy the super combo license, the Texas duck stamp is included. I’m not even sure there’s an actual Texas stamp. I believe it’s just an endorsement on your Texas license.
                      The reason for quoting this tweet and saying it is not included is because the post can be misread by people and think if they buy the super combo, you are all set...this is wrong. Just don't want new hunters getting confused!

Comment

Some folks....

Comment

Originally posted by RS3 View Post
                          If you’re talking about me, I’m still here.

From the 2019 - 2020 TPWD Outdoor Annual:

Texas Migratory Game Bird Endorsement
                          You said "Texas duck stamp is included with super combo"...no such thing as Texas duck stamp. the Migratory game bird endorsement is included and allows you to hunt ducks IF you have the duck stamp.

I believe you know this and just worded your original post a little funky and most of us took it as you saying that the duck stamp is included with the super combo. Just don't want new hunters getting the wrong message from the post!

Comment

Don't forget emojis. They help convey during the communication process.

I got asked why I need to buy 3 stamps this year, repeatedly . I buy multiple stamps each year.

1. for my license
                            2. one for my collection
                            3. and final one in case a client or family member forgets one, or can't get one on a spur-of-the-moment hunt. This one is put with my collection for trading at a later date if not used.

Not all post offices carry them. I'd recommend calling around first. Then make sure they have one for the current year. Sometimes they have them for past years and don't know the difference. I've made that unnecessary trip before.
                            Last edited by Texas Grown; 11-09-2019, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X