Clear All

With God, all things are possible!

Comment

Well done sir! My hat's off to ya!

Comment

You da man

Sent from my iphone in my deer blind

Comment

Thank you for sharing your story here. I can't imagine anyone being offended by what you had to say. Keep the faith and may God continue to bless your life.

Comment

You are good people Mr. Blake! Thanks for sharing...

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
              You are an amazing man, Blake.
              Very inspirational story. I can see why you chose to be a counselor....and why you are successful at it.
              Yes! He counsels us on seasonings and cooking and custom rifles builds and bow tuning stuff!

Do you work with cats? Mine won't fetch!

Comment

Even though I know all things are possible through Him, I still love to hear stories like yours!

Comment

What a glorious god we serve!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Comment

God is Good! And he was there all the time.

Thanks for sharing Blake!

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Way to go

Comment

Brother Blake....... that is truely a great story. I to know all about that road you traveled and what it takes to get off of it.

I know we all say "Hey brother" "Miss ya bro" Right on brother" and so forth. But I knew from the first time you and I met, that I was one of the lucky ones and truely look at you as a brother.

WE are the lucky ones who lived to tell others our story. Hold your head up and be proud BROTHER!

Comment

Blake, just through reading your posts over the last 9 months here, I have quickly realized you are someone to look up to on the GS!!!

Keep doing your thing Brother, and I certainly hope I get to share a campfire with you one of these days.

Mongo

Comment

We all have a past and lets hope those that haven't seen the other side of life, still have a chance. I'm happy for you. I work for the Criminal Justice Division and I can attest to the few that have made it. Drugs are a ****ation and the ruin of many families. Unfortunately, many that choose this life are hopeless. But they do have a choice as you did. Be strong and stay clean as it will be the hardest thing you will ever do. Good luck. Enjoy life, the outdoors and praise God.

Comment

Wow...Blake. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                                X