Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is what I do not understand....why do you care how many bowl games there are? You're not forced to watch. Change the channel. The kids deserve a fun outing at the end of the year.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Here is what I do not understand....why do you care how many bowl games there are? You're not forced to watch. Change the channel. The kids deserve a fun outing at the end of the year.

Here we go with that deserve word again. You EARN a bowl bid

Comment

This.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
          They also didn’t have the wear and tear of playing 5 more games as Alabama. For example Waddle and starting center injuries.
          ^^^^what he said

Comment

Go Bucks !!!!

Comment

Jeff K and Dale I can agree 100% percent to this as the wear and tear on the body absolutely plays a major role in a teams strength down the line. As conferences were opting out and then falling back into place, this should have been addressed by the ones in charge and the ones that had been playing and losing key players. Was more addressing the issue of, are they not good enough to be there, or are they not deserving to be there. By points spread against Clemson, it appears as though they are good enough. Again, I see your point on not deserving due to lack of schedule.

Comment

Because they used to be important, now teams with losing records make bowls and this isn't the first year for that to happen its been that way a few years, while were at it lets just let all 32 NFL teams into the playoff tournament every year.

Comment

Have you head some of the commentators for these early lower tier bowl games, its hilarious they are totally mailing it in, its like a vacation for them, even they know these games don't mean squat.

Comment

College football is better than no college football so I’m good with more bowls!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      I know this is a CFB thread, but you knuckleheads are like family.

Little man had an awesome evening! We’ve got one hunt left in the morning but we had seen ZERO deer at Colorado Bend State Park until this dude stepped out.

Pardon the pic quality and Hook’em! I’m beat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is what it’s all about! Congrats on an awesome deer! The smile says it all!

Comment

Third night in a row I have college football on my TV. I like it. One can differentiate between the important ones and the meaningless ones. Watch the ones you want. It's pretty simple.

Comment

Thanks fellas! It was a tough hunt, but very rewarding!

Comment

Mordecai to SMU

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              Mordecai to SMU
                              I would like to see what he can do. I’ve seen him take about 10 snaps. Good luck him.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                I know this is a CFB thread, but you knuckleheads are like family.

Little man had an awesome evening! We’ve got one hunt left in the morning but we had seen ZERO deer at Colorado Bend State Park until this dude stepped out.

Pardon the pic quality and Hook’em! I’m beat!

VERY NICE!!! Tell him congrats on a really nice deer!!

Merry Christmas!!

Comment

Working...
                                X