This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rvd View Post
    Did O go? If not it isn’t “all people” who need to go. O rode the perfect wave last year, he has never and will never be a coach that can sustain a program. If I was an Aggie I’d be worried when not if tigas come after Jimbo. Ags can out pay but Jimbo is well aware of the talent he’d have access to on da bayou...
    Que Morgan Freeman: “He’s right, you know.” ^^

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      I just watched the second half of the sec championship game. OU has their hands full with Florida.
      Probably not! Several key players sitting out for UF. The massive TE for starters.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        I hope Auburn royally screws this up. What a mistake firing malzahn. They better get use to 4th place in the SEC West.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was for sure, they had a coach already signed when they made the move on Gus. Crazy they are going through the interviews. I still think it ends up being Clark from UAB and I think he’s a hell of a ball coach that knows the state well.

Comment

Behind the scenes good ol boy political wrangling going on in Auburn. Not many good coaches want to deal with it. Gus should have never gotten the extension he received. Hope he enjoys his new lake house next to Bruce and the AD that hooked him up with the extension

The issue is that the boneheads running the search are requiring all candidates to keep Steele and Garner on staff--who were the moles on Gus's staff for some of the BOT members and facilitated getting him fired--and everyone is rightfully telling them to screw off.

Hopefully this ends with everyone on the whole list turning Auby down and the folks in charge having to start over and offer full control.

This ^^^^ pretty much says it all.
          Last edited by Bayouboy; 12-22-2020, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Bryan Kelly of ND

Dont know the exact quote , but he was asked if he was afraid of facing Alabama...

He said...They should be afraid of the Irish...we are coming to kick some ***.....

Love it

Comment

Johnny - Sumlin :: Bo - Coach O

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                Bryan Kelly of ND

Dont know the exact quote , but he was asked if he was afraid of facing Alabama...

He said...They should be afraid of the Irish...we are coming to kick some ***.....

Love it
                LOL......what else is he gonna say? “We shouldn’t be in this game after showing the world what a fraud we are?”.

Would have been more of an honest response.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                  Did O go? If not it isn’t “all people” who need to go. O rode the perfect wave last year, he has never and will never be a coach that can sustain a program. If I was an Aggie I’d be worried when not if tigas come after Jimbo. Ags can out pay but Jimbo is well aware of the talent he’d have access to on da bayou...
                  Uhhhhh, yeah no. Never gonna happen. LSU is always one step away from probation. It takes a special kind of person to coach at ELLE ESSSE EAUX and y’all have him.

Comment

Sounds like the list for DC is looking like

Raymond, Schumann, freeman, muschamp

Comment

Dec. 22
                      Famous Idaho Potato Bowl
                      Nevada vs. Tulane
                      Albertsons Stadium (Boise, Idaho)
                      2:30 p.m. | ESPN

Boca Raton Bowl
                      UCF vs. BYU
                      FAU Stadium (Boca Raton, Florida)
                      6 p.m. | ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                        Bryan Kelly of ND

Love it
                        A dog backed into the corner will growl very loudly

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          Sounds like the list for DC is looking like

Raymond, Schumann, freeman, muschamp

Need to expand it a bit more

Comment

Hook'em Horns

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                              Need to expand it a bit more
                              Outside of Muschamp, are those inhouse guys? I didn't recognize any of the names outside of Corey Raymond.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                Outside of Muschamp, are those inhouse guys? I didn't recognize any of the names outside of Corey Raymond.

Cincinnati DC, Georgia co/DC, ex aub HC (obviously)

Comment

Working...
                                X