Amy Barret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
    People have been waiting for the wrecking ball for 3 years. Do you think that if he is elected and does not have to run another campaign he will be full throttle? Or is he blowing smoke like everyone one else?
    In case you haven't noticed he has been a little busy having to fight off a rabid Democrat party, impeachment, Rino's, MSM, China virus, China, false allegations, voter fraud, appointing SCOTUS Judges, rooting out dishonest crooked law enforcement, providing federal help to states that can't take care of rioters and looter without federal LE help. Maybe in his next term he can CONTINUE to KEEP HIS PROMISES without having to swat the flies.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
      In case you haven't noticed he has been a little busy having to fight off a rabid Democrat party, impeachment, Rino's, MSM, China virus, China, false allegations, voter fraud, appointing SCOTUS Judges, rooting out dishonest crooked law enforcement, providing federal help to states that can't take care of rioters and looter without federal LE help. Maybe in his next term he can CONTINUE to KEEP HIS PROMISES without having to swat the flies.

Any yet he still has gotten things done. Not sure how people can’t see the amount of BS he has faced each and every day. Now with the whole Biden corruption out there for the world to see it should help people to truly understand why they (corrupt left) can’t afford for Trump to win again and why they have fought against him every single day from the beginning.
      Round two will be different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
        Now that's wining..!!!!!!!

Trump's third home "RUN" in his 1st World Series Game of saving the World. Timing is nothing more than Devine. I'm hoping he hits a couple more home "RUNS" in his second World Series Game.
        Edited: sorry I mistyped.

Comment

It was a double kick in the nuts. Hillary's B-Day and she was sworn in by Clarence Thomas who was publicly lynched by Biden back in '91

Comment

So if he wins next week, will all the dems agree that he should pack the court? Turnaround is fair play, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
              We have to get out n vote n get more people to get out n vote if the dems take control they
              Will open the borders take our guns n make the criminals out of us if we don’t turn them in
              What IDIOT would vote to get their guns taken away?
              I have never seen a president try to do so much for our country and they absolutely hate him for it
              I love the way he takes on the propaganda wing of the Democrat part (corrupt so called media)
              I believe it’s because he does away with their slush funds. Paris accord,WHO,Chinese corruption ect. Ect

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post
                We have to get out n vote n get more people to get out n vote if the dems take control they

Will open the borders take our guns n make the criminals out of us if we don’t turn them in

What IDIOT would vote to get their guns taken away?

I have never seen a president try to do so much for our country and they absolutely hate him for it

I love the way he takes on the propaganda wing of the Democrat part (corrupt so called media)

I believe it’s because he does away with their slush funds. Paris accord,WHO,Chinese corruption ect. Ect
                [emoji106]

Comment

Working...
                X