Giuliani lays out the Biden Crime Family Syndicate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    People who throw their vote away always have such a high opinion of themselves. It never fails. They are smarter than everyone else. They are the elites. They are a legend in their own minds. The rest of us backwoods neanderthals unfortunately won't ever get a sniff of that rarified air that they breathe.
    The absolute perfect description!!!!
    And they are clueless to the fact that they are kidding no one but there self.. It is hilarious...

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
      Spot on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Ummmmmmm......agree. Can’t find a single flaw in that one.

Comment

Skip to about the 17 min mark and watch the rest as you have time. Some epic stuff in here.
        Disgusting how the MSM intentionally will bury anything anti left but will work overtime with a vengeance to smear our POTUS.
        What’s even more alarming is the lack of accountability from the government entities like the CIA, FBI and DOJ that are sworn to protect this great nation! 😡 If AG Barr doesn’t find enough to throw some indictments out on this one the deep state can’t be broken. 🤨

Comment

People who throw their vote away always have such a high opinion of themselves. It never fails. They are smarter than everyone else. They are the elites. They are a legend in their own minds. The rest of us backwoods neanderthals unfortunately won't ever get a sniff of that rarified air that they breathe.
          I dont have a high opinion of myself at all. I dont think I'm smarter than most people. I dont criticize anyone for who they vote for. If YOU feel good about a candidate, YOU should vote for them.

I dont believe anyone should do what I do. I just share what I do, as everyone else does here. I was asked a question, and answered the question.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            The absolute perfect description!!!!
            And they are clueless to the fact that they are kidding no one but there self.. It is hilarious...
            You vote for who you'd like, I'll do the same. There's nothing clueless about it.

I vote for more than just a President when I vote as well. Lots of Local and State to try and impact by placing a vote in support of someone I actually support.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              I dont have a high opinion of myself at all. I dont think I'm smarter than most people. I dont criticize anyone for who they vote for. If YOU feel good about a candidate, YOU should vote for them.

I dont believe anyone should do what I do. I just share what I do, as everyone else does here. I was asked a question, and answered the question.
              My post about throwing your vote away did not mention your name. It was just a random thought. You responded like it was directed at you. It must have hit home.

I'm a man. I don't vote how I feel about a candidate. Liberals and some females do that. I vote on facts. I vote for the person who has the best track record of preserving our freedom and upholding our constitution.

Comment

My post about throwing your vote away did not mention your name. It was just a random thought. You responded like it was directed at you. It must have hit home.

I'm a man. I don't vote how I feel about a candidate. Liberals and some females do that. I vote on facts. I vote for the person who has the best track record of preserving our freedom and upholding our constitution.
                My fault for thinking you were actually following the conversation that was being had. I thought you may have been commenting on prior comments. My bad for the misunderstanding.

Being a Man has nothing to do with supporting someone based on facts. I do the same. The reasons I don’t support Trump or Biden have everything to do with Facts.

Comment

There are two parts to Rudy's presentation. For some crazy reason I am not able to post the 2nd video.

1) Go to YouTube
                  2) search for Giuliani common sense.
                  3) You should see two videos #79 and #80.

80 has additional information that he did not cover in 79.

The con that the Bidens have been doing includes:

Get hunter a no show job that pays a lot of money.
                  Joe gets legislation, loans from America to the target.
                  Hunter gives money to Joe and family.

They have done this on numerous occasions.
                  American banking
                  Ukraine
                  Iraq
                  Russia
                  China

https://rudygiulianics.com
                  Last edited by 4wheels; 10-27-2020, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                    My fault for thinking you were actually following the conversation that was being had. I thought you may have been commenting on prior comments. My bad for the misunderstanding.

Being a Man has nothing to do with supporting someone based on facts. I do the same. The reasons I don’t support Trump or Biden have everything to do with Facts.

Well then please enlighten us all on the facts for not voting for Trump.

Comment

That's not fair.. You are wanting "facts", really??? Now that is a low blow...

Comment

I have mentioned them more than once.

Comment

Working...
                        X